Madame X album general discussion

Since each and every one of the ten remaining tracks has been listed as a highlight by one or more reviewers, this album is bound to be amazing as fuck.

1 hour ago, momosfantasy said:

Guess I'm nobody then.  I've never used a streaming service, and I plan on buying Madame X in multiple physical formats.  I just don't find the same vibes from digital releases as having an album in front of you with the artwork and the full package.  Plus I don't ever have to worry about a computer crash or no Wi-Fi signal.

I'm nobody too!

Just now, stevo208 said:

So are they all better than the 5 we already heard?

They are more accessible to general public, definitely single/hit material from a traditional point of view. 

4 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

They are more accessible to general public, definitely single/hit material from a traditional point of view. 

ALL of them? ALL 10?

7 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

So are they all better than the 5 we already heard?

Depends on your taste! Some people will think so. Others won’t.

If someone had listened to all of the snippets (I haven't done it), is this song on the album? Sorry that I'm posting it for the 916380th time 😂😂

3 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

ALL of them? ALL 10?

Latin music suits Madonna with its supple rhythms and sunny choruses. About ten of these 15 songs have pop-solid hooks, built for the mass market she once ruled. - Daily Mail. 

9 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Shes such a Troll to not release them first 😂 and not to perform them @ Eurovision ghays

1 minute ago, Andyrs said:

If someone had listened to all of the snippets (I haven't done it), is this song on the album? Sorry that I'm posting it for the 916380th time 😂😂

I think I didn't hear this one. Anyway the snippets are very low quality. 

Just now, dollhouse said:

Shes such a Troll to not release them first 😂

She really is. But I hope 2 of them will be singles with videos after the release of the album, although I am afraid that she will not have time anymore to shoot the videos, that's why she did 4 videos before the release of the album. 

The snippet are iconic, it’s true, all of it, they deliver even in those 10sec snippets.

I’m laughing my ass off that it’s sunday, Monday morning in NZ and it hasn’t leaked hahahahahahaha.

3.75days for Madame X to be out 💕 

3 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

She really is. But I hope 2 of them will be singles with videos after the release of the album, although I am afraid that she will not have time anymore to shoot the videos, that's why she did 4 videos before the release of the album. 

I mean who other young or old pop star could afford to leave most instant songs unreleased as singles or last?

I mean performing God Control, Faz Gostoso or Batuka at Esc and any of them would be no.1 still.

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would, now that her new album Madame X drops on June 14, 2019.

A fan since 1982, I am positively shell shocked by Madonna's latest art. It is a far cry from the girl who claimed to Dick Clark that she wanted to "Rule the World." Boy has she over-delivered.

A big question I have for everyone is, not that I follow the charts anymore: What United States Billboard album peak do you think she'll have with Madame X? I'm predicting Top 5; I don't think she'll ever get another #1 single or album, mostly because of the crap that dominates pop music now. I'm hoping to hear from HolidayGuy on this thoughts. He was always so great at predictions.

Thanks to MadonnaNation for keeping us all informed over the last years about Madonna. If it weren't for MadonnaNation, I would not have known the status of Madame X's release, videos, album, etc.

Keep up the great work, MadonnaNation!

Discuss!!!

MADONNAMAN

2 minutes ago, peter said:

You’re somebody to me! :kiss2:

(But i’m nobody, so ... doesn’t mean much, i guess. :imsad: )

:kiss2:

I ain't listening to anything before the physical release.

1 minute ago, madonnaman said:

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would, now that her new album Madame X drops on June 14, 2019.

A fan since 1982, I am positively shell shocked by Madonna's latest art. It is a far cry from the girl who claimed to Dick Clark that she wanted to "Rule the World." Boy has she over-delivered.

A big question I have for everyone is, not that I follow the charts anymore: What United States Billboard album peak do you think she'll have with Madame X? I'm predicting Top 5; I don't think she'll ever get another #1 single or album, mostly because of the crap that dominates pop music now. I'm hoping to hear from HolidayGuy on this thoughts. He was always so great at predictions.

Thanks to MadonnaNation for keeping us all informed over the last years about Madonna. If it weren't for MadonnaNation, I would not have known the status of Madame X's release, videos, album, etc.

Keep up the great work, MadonnaNation!

Discuss!!!

MADONNAMAN

It’s a crowded week, but I think she will debut at number one or number two on the album chart. Would love if the critical acclaim continues and she can get a gold album.

Also she could get a number one dance chart hit with Medellín and possibly a top ten at AC with Crave.  

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

It’s a crowded week, but I think she will debut at number one or number two on the album chart. Would love if the critical acclaim continues and she can get a gold album.

Also she could get a number one dance chart hit with Medellín and possibly a top ten at AC with Crave.  

I hope it gets good word of mouth

It looks promising now

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I mean who other young or old pop star could afford to leave most instant songs unreleased as singles or last?

I mean performing God Control, Faz Gostoso or Batuka at Esc and any of them would be no.1 still.

I want to hear Madame x! ..I do not want to hear anything until Friday.

I think he has left very powerful songs for the release.

this era is amazing, the only negative point is Eurovision, which at least in Europe has not benefited, 

yesterday I had an argument with a friend criticizing her for her performance in Eurovision.  and praising Beyoncé.. although Madonna fans are used to this, It hurts..

I hope nothing leaks until Friday!p

23 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

That would be "Come Alive", it's there!

2 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

Guess I'm nobody then.  I've never used a streaming service, and I plan on buying Madame X in multiple physical formats.  I just don't find the same vibes from digital releases as having an album in front of you with the artwork and the full package.  Plus I don't ever have to worry about a computer crash or no Wi-Fi signal.

i resisted streaming for a while but once i started it's hard to imagine going back. i still buy/own physical copies of m's albums, but exclusively listen on spotify. i can access the music on any device, listen on my phone while walking/traveling, and it doesn't take up any hard drive space. i totally respect those who still listen to CDs or vinyl, but it doesn't hurt to have a spotify or apple music account and listen that way for a while. and it will help her on the charts!