MADAME X album reviews

Just now, fandonna said:

no

Great. I don't understand what's up with all these negative reviews after the album's release. They really love to hate her. 

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Two sentences in and I'm done.

I read that piece of shit yesterday. I didn't want to post it here since it doesn't count.

Guest Future feat Quavo

WHERE is Billboard? where is CoS, Chicago Tribune etc. ???

2 hours ago, Future feat Quavo said:

WHERE is Billboard? where is CoS, Chicago Tribune etc. ???

Billboard doesn't review albums anymore because they were forced to like everything at first and then 3 years later they would publish something like "after a lukewarm/disappointing album blahblahblah"

They were essentially giving 70-100 scores.

1 minute ago, fandonna said:

c+=58

what a shade. 

Its absurd ranking, especially having in mind that they found only 2 faults with the album: 1) killers lyrics 2) lack of cohesion. They praised practically all else... It sounds more like 90 review. Why its 58 is beyond me. Really.

1 minute ago, fandonna said:

sad

Indeed.

Madame X deserves more love. 

After reading some of the reviews, I really can appreciate the album art where her lips are sewed.

15 minutes ago, elijah said:

Its absurd ranking, especially having in mind that they found only 2 faults with the album: 1) killers lyrics 2) lack of cohesion. They praised practically all else... It sounds more like 90 review. Why its 58 is beyond me. Really.

because that obsessed Mariah fan got a lot of attention for his review, so other magazines wanna join in

Ok now we're in the 60s! 

I agree that sounds overall like a positive review I don't get it.  I hate killers too and even deleted it but I still like 15 others.

One thing though, this album can be jarring to listen to.  Like future, I hated it first listen but the 2nd time it really clicked and now it's one of my favorites.  It's not like I forced myself to like it or anything like that.  

6 minutes ago, fandonna said:

mojo yet to be released gave her a 80. i've heard the 405 also gave her the same. hope it'll be true

When are both of these released?

9 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Why didn't they add the Sputnikmusic one?

maybe it is a contributor review. seems like they add only staff

review.

NYT will drag her too, but hey she is madonna, she divides the public and critics, evidently the American press is not sufficiently acculturated to understand anything other than Beyonce and Cardi b. Madonna will always share public opinion and I am sure that the Pride will be a new opportunity to start a new shitstorm. What strikes me is the superficiality, ignorance of these reviews, anyone would be able to write these articles.

Edited by Hobbit