Madame X: 5 songs released. What’s your favorite?

Madame X: 5 songs released. What’s your favorite?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Madame X: 5 songs released. What’s your favorite?

• Medellín
    • I Rise
    • Crave
    • Future
    • Dark Ballet

Crave, but sofar none is as good as the best songs on Rebel Heart like Devil Pray, JOA, Hold Tight or Rebel Heart. Hopefully the still to be released songs would appeal to me more.

I adore each one of these, so different and yet so connected somehow, although I picked Crave in the poll. My expectations for the album are going through the roof at the moment.

And yes, will be listening to Dark Ballet for the first time on Friday with the rest of the songs.

4 hours ago, elijah said:

Crave, but sofar none is as good as the best songs on Rebel Heart like Devil Pray, JOA, Hold Tight or Rebel Heart. Hopefully the still to be released songs would appeal to me more.

You don't say, :dead:

Just now, runa said:

You don't say, :dead:

Well thats how I feel but I m "glad" you are intent on monitoring my opinion each time. Obviously u have ALOT of time on your hands.

11 minutes ago, cravingmadonna said:

I feel like I'm the only one who immediately connected with "I Rise". "I Rise" and "Dark Ballet" are my favs so far. "Medellin" would come next, then "Future" then "Crave". 

No, I absolutely loved it from the first time I heard it. Have not listened to it for a while, because I want to experience it as the finale to all the songs I hear for the first time on Friday.

I voted Dark Ballet first, but Crave and I Rise are both amazing to me.

I'm still living in Medellin with my friends in the Dark Ballet company, but I must admit, Crave is working its way up my personal chart, slowly and surely–and I really disliked it upon release.