Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

LOVE IT !

Jellybean " Shitty Ex Boyfriend ." 

LOL

12 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg she referred to jellybean as her shitty ex-boyfriend! I'm shook! 

She really looks bemused by sir Ian!

She looked so bemused by him 😂

Such a shame she had to share the sofa, a star of her status should not have to sit and listen to Cheryl Crow touting her wares 

4 minutes ago, ABB2015 said:

She looked so bemused by him 😂

Such a shame she had to share the sofa, a star of her status should not have to sit and listen to Cheryl Crow touting her wares 

Omg she kissed Sheryl crow and said I haven't seen you in ages and then how they were last at an airport talking about Sheryl's ex boyfriend!

Sheryl is redeemed!

And she just said she might do Vogue at pride!

She was really disrespectful to Ian McKellen. Why? Why does she get so cold and prickly with people. Such a negative piece of PR when so many people are watching. She does herself no favours by being so haughty with people.

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg she kissed Sheryl crow and said I haven't seen you in ages and then how they were last at an airport talking about Sheryl's ex boyfriend!

Sheryl is redeemed!

And she just said she might do Vogue at pride!

I would say that it got a little bit frosty between M and Sheryl at the end. Sheryl said something a bit shady related to her having small kids but Madonna won in the end announcing her Pride performance. Don't like Sheryl😒

She is doing Vogue by the sounds of it for Pride which is wonderful.

Its a shame she didn't get the whole show and it's a further shame she didn't play a song from X although we did get clips of Medellin, Dark Ballet and Crave for about a minute mashed together so that's at least some much needed promo in the U.K. for the album.

I am pleased Graham didn't ask her about Eurovision he's a huge fan of M and obviously backed out of it but I'm pleased as it would of turned the interview into a negative and this was her only prime time interview on the UK so nice that it was left out.

Unfortunately she didn't really come across well..she seemed a bit nervous/tetchy..guests on this show always suck up to each other..it's gross..so i think the general public won't take well to her not doing the same..especially to someone like sir Ian 

1 minute ago, paradise said:

Unfortunately she didn't really come across well..she seemed a bit nervous/tetchy..guests on this show always suck up to each other..it's gross..so i think the general public won't take well to her not doing the same..especially to someone like sir Ian 

She did seem cold and stiff throughout but she simply isn't used to being part of a line up anymore she is used to the spotlight just on her...she opened with I'm not used to sharing coaches

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

hopefully she'll be more relaxed on Fallon

They have a great chemistry anyway I'll look forward to the interview. 

She said at the start she was used to having the sofa to herself which was telling. And yes, she was certainly distant with Sir Ian and did try and bring things back to her several times but overall it was good although yes she comes across as haughty!

But Jellybean! I didn't know she felt like that about him! First time I've heard her say something negative about him. 

Yeah and her ass did look fulsome!

She has often come across as spiky and stiff in interviews over the past few years, so I wasn’t too surprised. But I actually thought in this case she made an effort to mix with the other guests and get into the spirit of the show. And she was pretty funny too.

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She’s being ripped apart on Twitter as per usual

Just ignore that stuff. There's nothing that she did or say that would warrant any criticism, so if anyone is ripping her apart, well, fuck them.

The UK at the moment is filled with Piers Morgans types! Just look at the state of the country. No surprise they can't handle a strong woman like M, and need to bring her down at every opportunity.