Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

I’m looking forward to seeing her interact with other guests . Plus we may get to see her interact and her wit and charm .

9 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

Is it too late to JANCEL hater Sheryl's performance, send her back packing to the USA and have MADAME X perform instead? Ugh. 

👍

She's an idiot

50 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I’ll be there to show M some love!! 😚

Please do. Because the “fans” that were at the mtv launch and Eurovision were positively mute . Zero interest , you could hear a pin drop at both    Occasions , I was like “is there 1 single fan in the audience anywhere “ .

grammys were nice and loud I’ll give them that 

Excited to see her on this, on release day too.

I was curious as to what Sheryl Crow had said about M as I couldn’t remember. I had a look and I really hope Madonna pulls her up on it. Instead Sheryl will no doubt kiss her ass to her face as she’d be terrified of her. 

Sheryl Cuntface: In a wide-ranging discussion on her life and career on AXS TV's The Big Interview with Dan Rather" that aired Tuesday night, singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow criticized Madonna's sexually stylized track record for damaging how women are perceived in society.

Sheryl Crow: Madonna's Career Of Selling Sex Harms 'How Women Are Forever Looked At'

She’s just jealous that Madonna got the Billboard award she she got nothing.

https://www.madonna.com/news

Graham Norton gets ready for Madame X

June 05, 2019

UK! We are happy to confirm that Madonna will appear on the June 14 episode of The Graham Norton Show.

Madame X will join Graham to celebrate the release of her new album and to discuss her upcoming tour, which will stop at the London Palladium next January for 15 exclusive shows.

Make sure to tune into BBC on June 14 for what promises to be a very special TV moment!

3 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Surely she’s gonna perform, seems like a missed opportunity not to! 

Doubt it as Sheryl is singing. They don't have two performers. Also she didn't previously for this or JR.

You think this will be where Sheryl gets deMonered? 

They could have M open and Sheryl close. Or just demote her all together 😂  Taylor Swift opened the show the other week rather than closing......it’s just my wishful thinking!! 

Oh and she did perform both LFL and GT on Jonathan Ross!! 

24 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Doubt it as Sheryl is singing. They don't have two performers. Also she didn't previously for this or JR.

You think this will be where Sheryl gets deMonered? 

She performed for JR. 

Hang on, isn't this separate from the Graham Norton Show? 

I doubt that it's filmed at the Alexandra Palace Theatre- I think this is an extra thing! But it's a bit confusing as I always imaged the Graham Norton Show was taped the day before it airs or something.

11 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I think this is a separate thing, like a BBC Audience With Madonna. 

Ariana did one earlier in the year too...like audience questions and live music etc for an hour.

It’s confusing as both these events will be on same day - bbc show & this?

13 minutes ago, Disintegration said:

I've entered. Not having high hopes as I didn't get the MTV thing before. But it's worth a shot. Good luck everyone

How do you know if you've entered? I've just bought a tape, but nothing says "thanks for entering"?

5 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

How do you know if you've entered? I've just bought a tape, but nothing says "thanks for entering"?

I didn’t get anything either 😞

Luckily I hadnt preordered the album but that’s especially annoying for people who bought something additionally.