Crave Video doesn’t play on some devices...

I tried to play it on my friends tv tonight, and literally it skipped to the next video after 5 seconds....

Tried to replay it.... I think there’s a glitch in the video. 

I could never get it to work. Literally I could not get the video to play within the YouTube app. 

I thought it's just my TV.. Whenever i played crave on Youtube (on my TV) , it'll stop on 1 minute mark 😞 But there's no problem if I play it on my phone/ipad.

It wouldn't play on my smart TV for days would switch to a different video after the ad would play. Very frustrating no wonder the views are alone I only got to see the video for the first time yesterday.  

It happens to me too. On the YouTube tv app and also the Apple TV app. Sometimes, it plays the add and instead of starting the crave video it goes to a random Madonna song / performance. Really annoying. I can only get to play it on my phone.

Mine too. Stop´s when she says "I'm Craving..." and then jumps to the next video. I have to go back 3 or 4 times 'till I can watch the whole video.

12 hours ago, Logan said:

I tried to play it on my friends tv tonight, and literally it skipped to the next video after 5 seconds....

I could never get it to work. Literally I could not get the video to play within the YouTube app. 

I thought  that was an issue with my YouTube tv app!

OMG! This can affect streaming counter.

Is there any way to advise them?

I had a LG smartv, not sure is an app problem.

I had this issue on Friday, eventually got half way through until it skipped again, I DM’ed Guy on Insta, even though he’ll never read it. This will be affecting the streams massively.

Whoever uploaded it needs to check the 'syndication' option within the video settings and make sure the all platforms option is selected.

18 hours ago, Kim said:

Whoever uploaded it needs to check the 'syndication' option within the video settings and make sure the all platforms option is selected.

@Rebel Saviour can you please message the webmaster of her channel to check this out?

1 hour ago, tasteinmen said:

I had this issue on Friday, eventually got half way through until it skipped again, I DM’ed Guy on Insta, even though he’ll never read it. This will be affecting the streams massively.

Has Guy commented at all this era? I don't follow him but he's been suspiciously quiet this era.

15 hours ago, Logan said:

Yeah, me too. I tried restarting my tivo and thought it was fine until it got to the middle and now it's fucked again. Someone needs to sort it out asap.

Lots of people use YouTube at home nowadays.

This was annoying me, so I was streaming by Spotify.

2 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Has Guy commented at all this era? I don't follow him but he's been suspiciously quiet this era.

He has been very quiet, but he's posted a couple of things and was at Eurovision with her.

I have tried a few minutes ago to see if it was fixed and still happening.

This time the app skips to next video after the announce without playing the crave video.

🤬