Bounce Magazine Cover!

Just received my copy. The interview was done in London and pretty much says the same things written elsewhere. Some background to some of the songs and the worldwide sound of the album.Β 

A positive article which will hopefully help generate interest in the album here.

1 hour ago, rekha said:

Just received my copy. The interview was done in London and pretty much says the same things written elsewhere. Some background to some of the songs and the worldwide sound of the album.Β 

A positive article which will hopefully help generate interest in the album here.

Thank you! Β Does it mention specific song titles and indicate what style they are? Β 

11 minutes ago, Shane said:

Thank you! Β Does it mention specific song titles and indicate what style they are? Β 

She talks about Dino DiSantiago's influence on all aspects of the album. Without him this record wouldn't exist. Funana was inspired by him.

Batuka which incorporates african beats. The orchestra featured in this song was introduced to her by Dino. She saw them performing at a club and wanted to work with them.

She says music doesn't discriminate and uses that theme in Killers who are partying. She is happy that English is not the only common language for pop music anymore and she is glad to be part of that movement.

She talks about paving the way for younger artists and younger women today, talking about Emma Gonzalez's speech in I Rise.

Β 

1 minute ago, rekha said:

She talks about Dino DiSantiago's influence on all aspects of the album. Without him this record wouldn't exist. Funana was inspired by him.

Batuka which incorporates african beats. The orchestra featured in this song was introduced to her by Dino. She saw them performing at a club and wanted to work with them.

She says music doesn't discriminate and uses that theme in Killers who are partying. She is happy that English is not the only common language for pop music anymore and she is glad to be part of that movement.

She talks about paving the way for younger artists and younger women today, talking about Emma Gonzalez's speech in I Rise.

Β 

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, rekha said:

Β 

Thank you so much!

Β 

1 hour ago, rekha said:

Β 

Awesome. Thanks so much!!

3 hours ago, rekha said:

Β 

Thanks! πŸ‘πŸ˜

On 5/24/2019 at 10:26 PM, TXIII said:

Omg her and the sax!Β :wow:

It is beautiful but someone should have shown her how the fingers are placed πŸ˜…πŸ€£

46 minutes ago, Plaything said:

I need to get this magazine but I can’t find it anywhere. Is it being sold in Germany somewhere?Β 

You can order it from the website but not sure if they ship overseas.

On 5/27/2019 at 5:09 AM, rekha said:

Β 

Fantastic

Thank you

Love that we're getting to see the promo pic in full

Gorgeous

Face, hair and dress

And I love the page with all her albums

51 minutes ago, XXL said:

Β 

Fantastic

Thank you

Love that we're getting to see the promo pic in full

Gorgeous

Face, hair and dress

And I love the page with all her albums

I'm just glad they included I'm breathless in the picture!😝😝

On 5/27/2019 at 6:09 AM, rekha said:

Β 

Too bad what we heard sofar seems to have 0 in common with Dino Di Santiagos music. I was looking forward the most to her collaboration with him. I love love love Nova Lisboa. Hope there are songs like this on the album. If there are, she wouldn't have chosen the best songs as singles since 2008. It would have been like releasing Love Song instead of LAP as the first single, because Love Song is a feature...

7 hours ago, XXL said:

Β 

:laugh:

It's funny because in the article they specifically state that it will be her 14th "original album" which would equate to studio album BUT they couldn't resist putting I'm Breathless in her "original album" discography.

Aside from British Vogue, where are the REAL magazine covers?Β  Not some FREE magazine from Japan that no one has heard of...

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Samo said:

Aside from British Vogue, where are the REAL magazine covers?Β  Not some FREE magazine from Japan that no one has heard of...

Β 

Β 

People in Japan have heard of it...