Bounce Magazine Cover!

40 minutes ago, Mensch said:

We’ll never get a translation huh? 😢🤣

I could translate it but need clearer scans. From what I can make out it seems to be more a look back at her discography before the new album drops.

28 minutes ago, rekha said:

I could translate it but need clearer scans. From what I can make out it seems to be more a look back at her discography before the new album drops.

Also what she was listening to during recording it seems! So exciting! 

I ordered it so will let you know if there is anything new or interesting in the article.

56 minutes ago, rekha said:

I ordered it so will let you know if there is anything new or interesting in the article.

awesome! Thanks rekha

23 hours ago, TXIII said:

Omg her and the sax! :wow:

Yes — she looks fab ... sorry to sound cranky (I know this is nitpicking), but her hand/fingers are not in the correct place if she were going to play the sax, so the photo looks a little odd to me. But she is gorgeous in that shot.

23 hours ago, paradise said:

The arms and the pose remind me of this 

rexfeatures-786863x-1.jpg

Have always loved this photo of her early years!

20 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

That looks to be the same look for the MX deluxe cover, and that "I Rise"  "still"?

Indeed! Glad to see more of it. Reminds me of Martha Graham and modern dance.

11 hours ago, Mattress said:

Gorgeous cover. I hope these photos are part of the Madame X artwork.

Yes! +1!!!

10 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

One of my favourite pre-fame Madonna photos ! 

Me, too!! She looks like some beautiful sprite from A Midsummer Night’s Dream to me, in this photo. Have always loved it!

7 hours ago, rekha said:

Thank you, @rekha!

Just now, peter said:

Do you play, too?! 

I haven’t played for over 20 years now!! :ohmy:

yeah, I do.. unfortunately I don't have the time anymore.. love the instrument though! ive played other instruments as a child and the sax is the easiest for me from my own experience.. I may pick it up again 🙂 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

yeah, I do.. unfortunately I don't have the time anymore.. love the instrument though! ive played other instruments as a child and the sax is the easiest for me from my own experience.. I may pick it up again 🙂 

Good for you! Yes, you should keep up with it if you can. (I know what you mean about time...) I only ever played the saxophone... What else did you play? (Off topic, I know ... sorry!)

It’s just a minor pet peeve of mine when people are pictured with musical instruments, but it’s obvious they aren’t familiar with it. This is less glaring to me — really bothers me when someone is holding a flute backwards or something, for example. 

I’m sure all the accordion players are like, “Gurl, get in line! We were complaining before you sax players!” Haha!

9 hours ago, rekha said:

You ordered it from tower.jp or? Update: found it lol

22 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

You ordered it from tower.jp or? Update: found it lol

Yes I ordered it from tower.jp

It's free if you get it in store but there is no store near me.

10 minutes ago, rekha said:

Yes I ordered it from tower.jp

It's free if you get it in store but there is no store near me.

Whooaaa lucky you! 🤩 updates us about the article when you get it, thanks