Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

On 8/20/2020 at 9:10 PM, Martin B. said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll watch it, hoping my head doesn't explode in exasperation and anger. Have you watched Behind The Curve a documentary about flatearthers? Faced with so much bullshit and stupidity, my brain almost shorted. :abuse:You should watch two interesting recent documentaries so revealing of the slump in American politics: The Swamp and Boys State. One presents very well why the American political system no longer works and the other demonstrates how the system's lack of democratic value and decency is passed on to the next generation.

Thanks Martin. Will check them out :thumbsup:

On 8/20/2020 at 5:49 PM, runa said:

Too bad it's restricted in my area. I'll try to find another way to watch it. Really interested.

I found it uploaded it on Facebook:

7 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Her husband is a massive Trump hater and attacks him and the administration on a daily basis. At this point their relationship must be like the uncensored Erotica video, I’m guessing. 

:lol: 

13 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

Thank God this evil witch is willing to put her daughter's welfare above Trump

I doubt she cares about that. This woman has no moral sense and no value. This is just the usual excuse politicians use to opt out. She hasn’t give a damn about her family for the past 4 years as the Trump regime's propaganda agent. No, she is afraid of a possible defeat in November and prefers to quit before the public failure and humiliation. The rats leave the boat.

13 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I doubt she cares about that. This woman has no moral sense and no value. This is just the usual excuse politicians use to opt out. She hasn’t give a damn about her family for the past 4 years as the Trump regime's propaganda agent. No, she is afraid of a possible defeat in November and prefers to quit before the public failure and humiliation. The rats leave the boat.

Maybe it is a bit of both. Claudia Conway does seem to be in some distress based on her tweets last week and over the weekend. Maybe it is all 'performance art' from the three of them so they can later make mint off book sales?

6 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

Maybe it is a bit of both. Claudia Conway does seem to be in some distress based on her tweets last week and over the weekend. Maybe it is all 'performance art' from the three of them so they can later make mint off book sales?

I’d be in full distress too if my mother was Kellyanne Conway

Guys, you must read Bette Middler’s colorful commentary on the RNC on Twitter. While it’s frightening that Republicans are ready to drain democracy down the toilet, Bette is on fire and on point. She is giving me life. 

Trump has destroyed the notion of respect for the honour of being president.  Deliberately divisive, ignorant and does not even care that he is caught out lying all the time.  On top of his narcissism, stupidity , racism, misogyny and cruelty. He just keeps getting excused for it all.