“Crave” thread

22 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

until I Rise go number 1 on the Dance chart don't expect Crave remixes

Then they should at least release more I Rise remixes in the meantime to help accomplish that

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Crave is officially the second radio single in Italy. 

https://www.earone.it/news/madonna_swae_lee_crave_radio_date_02_08_2019_37116549/

Finally some good news! Maybe this was a strategy from the beginning. To push it in Europe later. 

Anyway, Italy is such a big M supporter. 

On 7/27/2019 at 4:10 PM, Carta said:

"Crave" is the best song on the album (and I love everything else).  It's brilliant!

Yes baby!! :thumbsup:

It's the perfect song for the endless summer . Still loving this .

Crave is up to #11 on the Billboard AC chart this week, for week ending Saturday, August 3rd.

It rebounded from #13, after falling from #12 last week. Great news, keep it going to give her an AC top 10.

9 hours ago, jjbradleynyc said:

Crave is up to #11 on the Billboard AC chart this week, for week ending Saturday, August 3rd.

It rebounded from #13, after falling from #12 last week. Great news, keep it going to give her an AC top 10.

Just hoping for a top 10! 🙏

Once again, Crave hogs the spotlight......I was playing the album while with a friend who has heard nothing from MX yet and Crave was the one that made them perk up and comment....none of the other songs did that. If only it were 1995, this would be a Secret/TAB sized hit in the US. For anyone I've played the album for, I've heard nothing bad about this song. It's an easy song to get into....just a straightforward 2019 pop song but Madonna style.

I really love the placement of this song on the album, it's a nice little "break" from the more "experimental" or "eccentric" (for lack of a better word) style of a lot of the album prior to and after this track.

11 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Once again, Crave hogs the spotlight......I was playing the album while with a friend who has heard nothing from MX yet and Crave was the one that made them perk up and comment....none of the other songs did that. If only it were 1995, this would be a Secret/TAB sized hit in the US. For anyone I've played the album for, I've heard nothing bad about this song. It's an easy song to get into....just a straightforward 2019 pop song but Madonna style.

I really love the placement of this song on the album, it's a nice little "break" from the more "experimental" or "eccentric" (for lack of a better word) style of a lot of the album prior to and after this track.

Yeah, if Crave were released roughly 2010 or earlier, it would've been a top 5 smash on the Billboard Hot 100, possibly even #1.

It's such a hit, and stands out on the album because it is a true top 10 radio-friendly song. 

I actually love this remix.   Of course, I purchased it and listen to it fully.  I do not judge music without the receipts.  Just saying.  I purchased the Tracy Young remixes for I Rise tonight too.  Have to support my Queen.  

22 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

the remixes have been the only disappointment this era

The only disappointment for me has been the lack of remixes.  Where are the complete Dark Ballet, I Rise, Crave, God Control, and Batuka remixes?  I need them.  I Crave them!