“Crave” thread

VOTE for CRAVE to be played on HOT AC stations! We have 22 hours left.  It is now #47 for the week, with each play we get closer to TOP 40!!!! VOTE.

Please view "Crave" video on youtube everyday, many times to make Crave debut on Billboard Hot 100. 

"Bitch Im Madonna" debuted at no. 84 on Hot 100 in June 2015 mainly because of its youtube video view. 

We don't want Madame X to become the first Madonna album without any Hot 100 entry at all, do we? 

Edited by metalissimo
info

12 hours ago, metalissimo said:

Please view "Crave" video on youtube everyday, many times to make Crave debut on Billboard Hot 100. 

"Bitch Im Madonna" debuted at no. 84 on Hot 100 in June 2015 mainly because of its youtube video view. 

We don't want Madame X to become the first Madonna album without any Hot 100 entry at all, do we? 

Enough with your spam messages. You don’t have to write same things everyday.

14 hours ago, metalissimo said:

🏻👍🏻

I was driving to Atlanta yesterday evening and heard Crave on the radio when going through Chattanooga!

The station 92.3 played it--it's an incredibly diverse radio station that plays anything from 90s alternative to 80s pop to today's hits. 

I was shocked to hear it! That means it's getting requests and radio programmers are liking it a lot to play it. 

They played the version without Swae Lee's rap, and I like the Swae Lee version better, I can now say.

At any rate, the song is up to #15 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart--great news overall!

We are doing OK with our  VOTEs for CRAVE.  With 3 hours left.  10,000 people voted so far. We are holding our own against Ariana! VOTE if you haven't yet! And we brought down the percentage for both Miley and Katy.  

Ariana.JPG

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

It feels very out of place in the album imo

Like that North American exchange student at the college party in Brazil who doesn't know how to dance properly but makes an effort and it's kinda cute watching

2 hours ago, Shane said:

Crave is the traditional pop moment of Madame X and works perfectly for me as a centerpiece.  Lovely melodies and gorgeous vocals.

It sounds so beautiful in context, the emotional melody is heightened even more after Killers.

5 hours ago, Musicinferno said:

The best song on the album.

It’s even more beautiful now in the full context of the album. Absolute magnificent song. The horn like harmonies during the chorus are hauntingly beautiful. 

2 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Agreed. The song works perfectly in the context of the album. An obvious single when you hear it in context

Yes! It's placed perfectly within the tracklisting. She did good with sequencing this time!

Still my most fave Madame X track (just nosing out Come Alive, Looking for Mercy, Medellin, Faz Gastoso, Crazy, & Bitch I'm Loca).

6 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Agreed. The song works perfectly in the context of the album. An obvious single when you hear it in context

Agreed. She made a good choice making it a single. 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, YannBouch said:

Where are you @spotlight??? 

Ne t’inquiètes, je suis toujours présent. 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, Flip The Switch said:

A lot of quite members from the last few days...

I don’t know about others but I wanted this album/era release to be completely spoiler free this time. I knew there would be a leak eventually. 

56 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Ne t’inquiètes, je suis toujours présent. 

I don’t know about others but I wanted this album/era release to be completely spoiler free this time. I knew there would be a leak eventually. 

Good to have you back.

Guest eroticerotic

It’s playing on the radio right now and I think it sounds amazing and quite strong in this context (with other very diverse people in a cab and with the song playing In between other mainstream songs. Sounds fresh. And effortless here

On 6/18/2019 at 4:29 AM, Shane said:

When that guitar kicks in right after Killers Who Are Partying, just so sad and lovely.  Crave is classic Madonna.

Yes! It’s great on it’s own but coming after Killers it’s even better. 😭