“Crave” thread

All, we need your help... NOW@New1027 , the big Hottt AC station in New York is continuing to push Crave hard. This is our chance to push the song on Hot AC radio and radio charts. Please VOTE for it below (UPDATE: 6 hrs left). We been easily gathering 2 to 3000 votes for Crave last week for other contests :-)8-)

Madonna NEW.JPG

On 6/5/2019 at 3:26 PM, Kilt said:

The Swae Lee part

He actually sings and doesn’t rap. I hate the ignorance in many articles and also people talking about this song are just being ignorant.. Just because he’s black doesn’t mean he has to rap everything. 

I have come to really love this song.  Still don't like the first verse she sings as her voice is unclear but the rest is seductive, melancholy and beautiful.  Love the video too and Swae Lee has a wonderful voice that suits Madonna's voice perfectly.  This has taken a while to completely win me over but it truly has now. 

I like it, had to listen to it multiple times but it's a grower.

Another great video too, this has already been an amazing, visual era for her.

I have to say that I'm still pressed about the fact Crave isn't being played anywhere tbh.
I've never heard it on French radios. When they play Madonna, it's always her 80s hits. Like guys... for real? 

Crave is amazing and deserves to be a hit in my opinion. This song is pure pop perfection. If it were Ariana Grande who sang it, it would have been a massive hit... just saying.

1 hour ago, TheRainbowKid said:

I have to say that I'm still pressed about the fact Crave isn't being played anywhere tbh.
I've never heard it on French radios. When they play Madonna, it's always her 80s hits. Like guys... for real? 

Crave is amazing and deserves to be a hit in my opinion. This song is pure pop perfection. If it were Ariana Grande who sang it, it would have been a massive hit... just saying.

This is old news. She is not on radio anymore in Europe (with some exception) since Celebration. 

20 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I have come to really love this song.  Still don't like the first verse she sings as her voice is unclear but the rest is seductive, melancholy and beautiful.  Love the video too and Swae Lee has a wonderful voice that suits Madonna's voice perfectly.  This has taken a while to completely win me over but it truly has now. 

Yeah, I have issues with the first verse too but that acoustic version is great.

23 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

He actually sings and doesn’t rap. I hate the ignorance in many articles and also people talking about this song are just being ignorant.. Just because he’s black doesn’t mean he has to rap everything. 

Swae Lee isn’t a rapper anyways he is part of a duo with his brother named Rae sremmurd. Swae sings and his brother raps .... ppl are so quick to call the boy a rapper and thinks he’s rapping on her song 

the guy sings, ala babyface in take a bow or forbidden love, and it´s a good contrast.

I´m starting to like the song, I thought it was a little bit lame when I first heard it.Well, for the first weeks, actually.I´m surprised that the video has not more views, Dark ballet is already close to a million, and crave´s seem to go slower since day one...who cares , I know

On 6/6/2019 at 1:26 AM, CalinB said:

All, we need your help... NOW@New1027 , the big Hottt AC station in New York is continuing to push Crave hard. This is our chance to push the song on Hot AC radio and radio charts. Please VOTE for it below (UPDATE: 6 hrs left). We been easily gathering 2 to 3000 votes for Crave last week for other contests :-)8-)

Madonna NEW.JPG

I get that she is losing out to Justin Bieber & Ed but Miley AND Katy Perry?

The younger generation just doesn't want to listen to Madonna (12 to 22ish or so)

Miley is alright, but imo that new Katy Perry song is annoying--a bit catchy in certain parts but overall, too loud and she sings too fast. 

Madonna’s fanbase is generally older. Most of them don’t hang out all day highly engaged on stan twitter like those other artists fanbases do. 

Is this a single anywhere outside the US?

What's the current single in Europe? Medellin? Crave? Future? 

Crave is only getting spins in the US.

20 hours ago, jjbradleynyc said:

I get that she is losing out to Justin Bieber & Ed but Miley AND Katy Perry?

The younger generation just doesn't want to listen to Madonna (12 to 22ish or so)

Miley is alright, but imo that new Katy Perry song is annoying--a bit catchy in certain parts but overall, too loud and she sings too fast. 

Katy’s voice is unbearable in that song 🙄

This bit really shows how Madonna's eyes are her centre. When you see her in person it catches you off guard.

tumblr_psj7y9Ycpn1qd4w1no1_540.gif

25 minutes ago, MadFan said:

This bit really shows how Madonna's eyes are her centre. When you see her in person it catches you off guard.

Agreed, I had Shabbat with her in NYC at the Kabbalah Center many years ago and her eyes and kind aura draw you in. 

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Agreed, I had Shabbat with her in NYC at the Kabbalah Center many years ago and her eyes and kind aura draw you in. 

Wow so you actually have met her in person (outside concert) ?? Lucky! 😍

yes i'm agree, her eyes are captivating. 

43 minutes ago, MadFan said:

They are breathtaking. ✨💫🌌👸🏼

30 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

Wow so you actually have met her in person (outside concert) ?? Lucky! 😍

yes i'm agree, her eyes are captivating. 

Yea, but the most amazing part of that night was that Lola and Rocco were running around being kids and then running back to her over and over. It was endearing to say the least. 

6 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Katy’s voice is unbearable in that song 🙄

Yep, 100%. It may hit top 10 this week, but will fall fast I bet. Anyway, I hope Madonna's Crave goes Hot 100 at least by July or August..would be nice to see.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:29 AM, Monsieur X said:

👏🏽🏆👏🏽🏆

On 6/9/2019 at 3:34 AM, iasonas said:

Is this a single anywhere outside the US?

What's the current single in Europe? Medellin? Crave? Future? 

Crave is only getting spins in the US.

In Italy radios and tv music channels are still spinning Medellin. No trace of Crave.

the bug in this video on youtube is still occurring and probably has something to do with the views. I clicked on crave and it goes straight to Medellin .....  weird 

18 hours ago, Steve said:

18 hours ago, Steve said:

Yea, but the most amazing part of that night was that Lola and Rocco were running around being kids and then running back to her over and over. It was endearing to say the least. 

AWWW! Do unveil more please! 😍

2 hours ago, Gaudet said:

AWWW! Do unveil more please! 😍

Nothing else she was beautiful , she exchanged hellos, small/short talk and joined in with the festivities with other members.  

Back to Crave.... On Twitter NYs New 102.7 AC station is asking which pop song deserves better...tweet back CRAVE, MEDELLÍN, and FUTURE. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/New1027/status/1137497030161522689