“Crave” thread

On 5/25/2019 at 2:19 AM, Voguerock said:

Isn't it strange while M mentioned Swae Lee all the time but he NEVER post about Crave? he's totally the opposite of Maluma who seemed genuinely care and happy can collaborate with M🤔

Swae said that M was a dream collabo back in 2015, when Rae Sremmurd only started making waves. He loves her.

51 minutes ago, Aime said:

Swae said that M was a dream collabo back in 2015, when Rae Sremmurd only started making waves. He loves her.

Aww.. Glad to hear that❤ 

I really like the song. It's my favorite from Madame X so far.

It's a good video too, but Medellin's was a lot better. Such a pity. This song needed a grand video. But money doesn't grow on trees, we can't expect a high budget every single time, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Aime said:

This is what people need to vocalise. Not this image of M desperately trying to see what's hot. She's always know what's hot.  That's what she DOES.

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

This is what people need to vocalise. Not this image of M desperately trying to see what's hot. She's always know what's hot.  That's what she DOES.

👍 Her knowledge should never be underestimated. 

13 hours ago, promise to try said:

sher looks sooo beautiful! straight from 1991!

but the video is not that good, I mean, for her standars. It needs a storyline or something. I wonder where does this fit in the madame X story

There is a storyline. Two people sending messages to each other by pigeon. The end.

12 hours ago, miki said:

what's wrong with blindly and mindlessly loving someone, as long as that someone is worth it.  

I hate when people say that when it comes to my love for Madonna. I may not always like everything she releases, but I’ll never go on social media bitching about it! That’s not expressing yourself. That’s shitting on another person’s art. And Madonna would say a big “FUCK YOU” to these “fans”. Expressing yourself is doing your own art, contributing to this world in some way, etc. Sick and tired of these nay sayers EVERY TIME Madonna doesn’t give them Like a Prayer or Ray of Light. 

And by the way, BECAUSE I love Madonna, I have allowed her to introduce me to genres I’d never imagine considering before. I listen to her new music with an opened mind. And even if it’s not something I like at the moment, often times I find that I start to appreciate the genre. Which is incredible that Madonna does that!! She never stays in one type of musical direction. She always challenges us and pushes us out of our comfort zone, which makes me love her even more. 

Medellín, Future, Crave, are all songs of genres I wouldn’t listen to before. But Madonna’s voice, her touch, her presence, message, had made me listen to these songs with an opened mind and now I can’t get enough! These are some of the best songs she has ever done!! This is the magic of Madonna! She’s not afraid to push herself AND her fans. She’s never gonna be a one trick pony. That’s what Mariah is for. Not Madonna! 

When people ask me what kind of music I listen to? I can bravely say reggaeton, hip-hop, pop, dance, world, Latin, etc. ☺️♥️✨👌🏼 Because all of that is Madonna! One stop candy shop baby! 

13 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I hate when people say that when it comes to my love for Madonna. I may not always like everything she releases, but I’ll never go on social media bitching about it! That’s not expressing yourself. That’s shitting on another person’s art. And Madonna would say a big “FUCK YOU” to these “fans”. Expressing yourself is doing your own art, contributing to this world in some way, etc. Sick and tired of these nay sayers EVERY TIME Madonna doesn’t give them Like a Prayer or Ray of Light. 

And by the way, BECAUSE I love Madonna, I have allowed her to introduce me to genres I’d never imagine considering before. I listen to her new music with an opened mind. And even if it’s not something I like at the moment, often times I find that I start to appreciate the genre. Which is incredible that Madonna does that!! She never stays in one type of musical direction. She always challenges us and pushes us out of our comfort zone, which makes me love her even more. 

Medellín, Future, Crave, are all songs of genres I wouldn’t listen to before. But Madonna’s voice, her touch, her presence, message, had made me listen to these songs with an opened mind and now I can’t get enough! These are some of the best songs she has ever done!! This is the magic of Madonna! She’s not afraid to push herself AND her fans. She’s never gonna be a one trick pony. That’s what Mariah is for. Not Madonna! 

When people ask me what kind of music I listen to? I can bravely say reggaeton, hip-hop, pop, dance, world, Latin, etc. ☺️♥️✨👌🏼 Because all of that is Madonna! One stop candy shop baby! 

But you know, Mirwais and Orbit are gods. Without them Madonna would be nothing. 🙄🙄🙄

2 minutes ago, side_streets said:

But you know, Mirwais and Orbit are gods. Without them Madonna would be nothing. 🙄🙄🙄

Madonna was actually Queen of the Universe prior to the contributions of Mirwais and Orbit.  Nothing against them but the Immaculate Collection has neither producer on it.  

10 minutes ago, side_streets said:

And that’s also ironic. I remember how much people hated American Life. Now suddenly it’s the archetype of what Madonna’s music should be like. Another thing that really cracks me up is all these forums where they compare new music to Give it 2 Me or I Don’t Give A, and most fans vote for these over Crave and Future. Jesus people, how about you just relax, better yet, admit that you’re a bunch of slow bitches who won’t like anything new from M until it sits for a decade and ages. 😂

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

And that’s also ironic. I remember how much people hated American Life. Now suddenly it’s the archetype of what Madonna’s music should be like. Another thing that really cracks me up is all these forums where they compare new music to Give it 2 Me or I Don’t Give A, and most fans vote for these over Crave and Future. Jesus people, how about you just relax, better yet, admit that you’re a bunch of slow bitches who won’t like anything new from M until it sits for a decade and ages. 😂

Who could possibly vote for I Don't Give A, over Crave and Future? I like Give 2 me, but I believe her new material is going to be stronger than everything she has done since Confessions. People just need to relax and let Madonna do her thing. 

1 hour ago, side_streets said:

Who could possibly vote for I Don't Give A, over Crave and Future? I like Give 2 me, but I believe her new material is going to be stronger than everything she has done since Confessions. People just need to relax and let Madonna do her thing. 

I would. I Don't Give A is a banger and it is absolutely superior to Future at least. 

There are and have always been gems on American Life...actually my least fave is the title song but this is shaping up to be a splendid spectacle for lifelong fans, bring on the entirety that is Madame❌

On 5/26/2019 at 6:10 AM, Logan said:

It’s not playing on many devices. It’s not playing on my friends Samsung tv YouTube app. 

It happened to me as well through Virgin Media YouTube app. Would play for about 10 seconds then another artist would play but that song would play fine. It happened over and over again.

6 hours ago, nobelson said:

I would. I Don't Give A is a banger and it is absolutely superior to Future at least. 

The point is that Madonna’s music is so diverse, and with each album she pushes us over the edge, to explore new genres with her, new musical directions, and I think that’s incredible! So many people like and dislike this or that song by Madonna, and that’s the beauty of it. But when people flat out shit on her work, hating on her songs, that’s just not acceptable. I had to stop talking to a certain “friend” because he kept posting nasty comments on M’s social media for collaborating with Maluma. He even used the throw up emoji.  

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

The point is that Madonna’s music is so diverse, and with each album she pushes us over the edge, to explore new genres with her, new musical directions, and I think that’s incredible! So many people like and dislike this or that song by Madonna, and that’s the beauty of it. But when people flat out shit on her work, hating on her songs, that’s just not acceptable. I had to stop talking to a certain “friend” because he kept posting nasty comments on M’s social media for collaborating with Maluma. He even used the throw up emoji.  

Oh I've had the same. One big argument with a friend cos he was on Ms Instagram like "I've been patient since 2008 stop letting your fans down"

I was like BITCH, if you haven't liked ANYTHING since 2005 you are Jo longer a current fan. You're the second generation of "I like Madonna's older stuff" 😂😂

19 hours ago, side_streets said:

Devil Pray

Joan Of Arc

Rebel Heart

Love Spent

I m addicted

The Beat Goes On

those are songs which are VERY HARD TO BEAT and the 4 songs are good, but IMO not better than those listed definitely.

28 minutes ago, elijah said:

Devil Pray

Joan Of Arc

Rebel Heart

Love Spent

I m addicted

The Beat Goes On

those are songs which are VERY HARD TO BEAT and the 4 songs are good, but IMO not better than those listed definitely.

Personal opinion right? 

43 minutes ago, elijah said:

Devil Pray

Joan Of Arc

Rebel Heart

Love Spent

I m addicted

The Beat Goes On

We haven't heard the album yet. 

I love Rebel Heart. I love it more than Music , for example. 

In my opinion, MDNA is all over the place. Take for example Love Spent; beautiful song, beautiful lyrics with terrible production.

I agree about I'm Addicted, that is arguably the best song on the album. 

I don't feel Hard Candy at all. Some songs are really great, but that album leaves me cold unlike Medellín or Crave which make my soul sing. 

I have good feeling about Madame X, because Madonna looks really passionate about this project. 

2 hours ago, side_streets said:

I love Rebel Heart. I love it more than Music , for example. 

In the voice of Michelle Visage: "bitch you're going home!"

But I do respect your personal opinion 😁

40 minutes ago, Boki_D said:

In the voice of Michelle Visage: "bitch you're going home!"

But I do respect your personal opinion 😁

I lost someone and Rebel Heart helped me to deal with sadness. As you said, it's my personal opinion. ❤️

38 minutes ago, side_streets said:

I lost someone and Rebel Heart helped me to deal with sadness. As you said, it's my personal opinion. ❤️

So sorry to hear you lost someone. I made my comment in jest and in belief I was being funny! My apologies if I offended you. 

1 hour ago, side_streets said:

Rebel Heart is one of my favourite Madonna albums too.  Love a lot of the songs on it passionately and listen to them all the time. 

2 hours ago, Boki_D said:

So sorry to hear you lost someone. I made my comment in jest and in belief I was being funny! My apologies if I offended you. 

Oh,no. You didn't offend me. I just felt need to explain my love for "Rebel Heart" a little bit more.