“Crave” thread

10 hours ago, nunoxico said:

Thank you everyone for all the love on the video!

we worked really hard for it, so it makes me so happy to see it so positively received. You are the best!

🐦📜👑🖤

Beautiful, stunning, vibrant, just a few words to describe the video! Great job! 

16 hours ago, Voguerock said:

Isn't it strange while M mentioned Swae Lee all the time but he NEVER post about Crave? he's totally the opposite of Maluma who seemed genuinely care and happy can collaborate with M🤔

Thank God many others have answered this annoying rubbish you posted. 

It is just sad that just because someone doesn't worship her the same way that Maluma does, he or she is seen as being disrespectful as a collaborator. Swae Lee even called her A LEGEND on Twitter. Madonna really does have the worst fans, doesn't she. 

11 hours ago, imakicola said:

Then introduce arguments that are better substantiated. It’s the least you can do. 

My opinion does not need to be based or substantiated by facts, extensive or non extensive studies or general acceptance by any community scientific or otherwise including this one.  

The video is beautiful and suits the song really well. Madonna looks so gorgeous...I see the parallels to her 80s looks but I feel like she also looks a lot like herself from the early 90s with the bright blonde hair and overdrawn red lips:

m1990.png

4 minutes ago, Priceless said:

The video is beautiful and suits the song really well. Madonna looks so gorgeous...I see the parallels to her 80s looks but I feel like she also looks a lot like herself from the early 90s with the bright blonde hair and overdrawn red lips:

m1990.png

Love that the mole makes an appearance too!

14 hours ago, nunoxico said:

we worked really hard for it, so it makes me so happy to see it so positively received. You are the best!

🐦📜👑🖤

:clap: Congrats for a fantastic video! 

2 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

😂😂😂 well I still hear it on the radio 😄

Really? I don't listen to Serbian radio, but I know that some Madonna fans in their 40s were really annoyed when the song appeared, so I had to deal with a lot of meltdowns. 😂

4 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Really? I don't listen to Serbian radio, but I know that some Madonna fans in their 40s were really annoyed when the song appeared, so I had to deal with a lot of meltdowns. 😂

Mirwais' Dark Ballet is coming on June 7 so tell them to hold on to their weaves 🤣

6 hours ago, Steve said:

My opinion does not need to be based or substantiated by facts, extensive or non extensive studies or general acceptance by any community scientific or otherwise including this one.  

And yet you state your opinion as if it’s facts. “Period.” 

10 minutes ago, imakicola said:

And yet you state your opinion as if it’s facts. “Period.” 

I did not.  Please cease quoting me as there is no need to continue this nonesense. I would appreciate moderators to intervene should they see fit. 

La X, one of the biggest radio stations in Colombia, is playing Crave like twice per day. Not even Medellín had this treatment.

16 minutes ago, Jairo said:

La X, one of the biggest radio stations in Colombia, is playing Crave like twice per day. Not even Medellín had this treatment.

Viva Colombia 🇨🇴!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I absolutely love this song and freaking love this video. It is classic M. 

Also side note-my bf thought it would be funny with a madame x animoji he made via facetime hahahahhaa just thought i’d share. He does things like this to make me laugh and he isn’t a fanatic like us hahaha

disregard my near midnight tired face

CD9E5BB9-F329-4996-A360-A5331952AFB7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jonur said:

I absolutely love this song and freaking love this video. It is classic M. 

Also side note-my bf thought it would be funny with a madame x animoji he made via facetime hahahahhaa just thought i’d share. He does things like this to make me laugh and he isn’t a fanatic like us hahaha

disregard my near midnight tired face

CD9E5BB9-F329-4996-A360-A5331952AFB7.jpeg

LMFAO. Loves it.

I just can’t get enough of this song. It’s great on every level with a magnificent video. 

8 minutes ago, Logan said:

It’s not playing on many devices. It’s not playing on my friends Samsung tv YouTube app. 

Yikes! It happened to me as well on my LG tv with the YouTube app around 2:17 and skipped to the BMA’s performance. :manson:

On 5/24/2019 at 10:31 PM, nunoxico said:

🐦📜👑🖤

Thank you for your work on this video. It has premiered during winter in my country, and it just fits perfectly for the season! Hope to catch more on your work alone and with M in the future! 

sher looks sooo beautiful! straight from 1991!

but the video is not that good, I mean, for her standars. It needs a storyline or something. I wonder where does this fit in the madame X story

On 5/24/2019 at 11:26 AM, bcx said:

Being a fan does not mean blindly subscribing to everything an artist does. That’s called being a mindless shill. Deal with it. 

what's wrong with blindly and mindlessly loving someone, as long as that someone is worth it.  

So. It gets more beautiful with every listen. This is how I'm mayaaade.in fact Medellin, crave and future all get better. I rise I've had to stop listening to. Just cos I don't wanna be over it. Can imagine it being a brilliant closer though