“Crave” thread

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Music is subjective. You disagree and that’s okay, but many fans adore Crave and consider it a standout single...myself included. 

Crave is outstanding

Love it more that some of her old hits

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Crave is outstanding

Love it more that some of her old hits

I'm loving it more and more with each listen! 

11 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

With Medellin, I thought at least she was turning into a cool older chick.  With crave, it appears she has CGI'd herself into looking 25 again.

and then i discovered it couldn't get worse. you were building my coffin. you were driving my hearse.

Crave is her best single since Hung Up, but I’m quickly getting bored of the other tracks from the album. Kind of the same thing that happened with Rebel Heart and MDNA. There just isn’t the replay value of previous albums. But I will say my favorite period of her career is the Orbit/Mirwais phase. Holding out hope. 

I've lost my buzz for Crave due to that blip in between its release and the video being released. :thumbsdown:

Maybe with the weekend and some G&T's I can find that utopia again :dramatic:

M looks good, no doubt, but pass for 30? A tad of an exaggeration, perhaps 😋 (same goes for other "divas" who look good for their age ad they say they look decades younger)

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Feel sorry for the poor saps who are already bored with this stellar material. I can’t get enough.

Ditto! Can't wait for more!!

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Feel sorry for the poor saps who are already bored with this stellar material. I can’t get enough.

Me too and same about the other songs ..I have a feeling this 5 songs ( ye Soltera too on loop ) will sound "just" as a pop up " spring mixtape " to me when the album s out . I m waiting for the drama political ones .

#craving

48 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I love these. I hope she keeps posting! Thank you Madonna!! 

I believe she released solid material so far. While I have different feelings about the songs, I think Medellin still is the best track. I don't necessarily mean that it is the one I'm enjoying the most, but it has that peculiar Madonna thing I missed in her more recent outcomes, to turn upcoming or present trends into a very personal style. Crave and future are well produced and nice songs but they are missing the twisted element to make them special. This does not mean that they are not good tracks. In this moment for instance I am enjoying them more then Medellin but I believe this one will hold the test of time better then the formers.

3 hours ago, bcx said:

Crave is her best single since Hung Up, but I’m quickly getting bored of the other tracks from the album. Kind of the same thing that happened with Rebel Heart and MDNA. There just isn’t the replay value of previous albums. But I will say my favorite period of her career is the Orbit/Mirwais phase. Holding out hope. 

bye girl 

3 hours ago, Toni said:

I've lost my buzz for Crave due to that blip in between its release and the video being released. :thumbsdown:

Maybe with the weekend and some G&T's I can find that utopia again :dramatic:

Atenttion span a bit limited if you ask me? :rotfl:

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

Anybody bored with tracks only weeks after their release are not fans. Period. 

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Anybody bored with tracks only weeks after their release are not fans. Period. 

🏻💯 ....brush, flush, purge non fans if they won’t leave voluntarily 

1 hour ago, samosamosamo said:

I believe she released solid material so far. While I have different feelings about the songs, I think Medellin still is the best track. I don't necessarily mean that it is the one I'm enjoying the most, but it has that peculiar Madonna thing I missed in her more recent outcomes, to turn upcoming or present trends into a very personal style. Crave and future are well produced and nice songs but they are missing the twisted element to make them special. This does not mean that they are not good tracks. In this moment for instance I am enjoying them more then Medellin but I believe this one will hold the test of time better then the formers.

Future is an earworm.