“Crave” thread

15 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

They said it was a “photo shoot type video” like Give It To Me etc.

.....which it isn’t.

Dont know why people worry so much when we no she’s already filmed more. 

I agree. It’s so beautifully done. I love the message behind the concept of the video. Like, she’s addicted to something that she knows is not good for her. Like she’s trapped like a bird. 

Somebody said the video was too photoshopped, which is bs. Not saying it wasn’t edited, but M looks great! 

944FFEE6-7C26-4AF4-9467-E4191A831CC6.jpeg

12 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Poop colored buildings WTF have you even been there in person? I’ve spent most of my weekends growing up playing right by those buildings where it was filmed on Cherry Street. Thankfully that area still has most of that “GRITTY and RAW” character today and hasn’t been gentrified to white washed blandness fuck like much of Manhattan. 

I really appreciated what buildings and neighborhood the video was filmed in.

It was like she was going to her roots (lower east side) in the video.

By the way, a high rise, glossy apartment building was built on or near cherry street. They designated a percentage of the apartments for affordable housing. Thought that was good to hear.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

By the way, a high rise, glossy apartment building was built on or near cherry street. They designated a percentage of the apartments for affordable housing. Thought that was good to hear.

OT: they do that all over major cities, it’s good PR for the development site but the percentage of affordable housing is generally very small and not that affordable.

42 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

OT: they do that all over major cities, it’s good PR for the development site but the percentage of affordable housing is generally very small and not that affordable.

Thanks for the info. I don't too much about how affordable housing works in these expensive apartment complexes.

Please VOTE, let's keep Crave on high rotation on the big HOTTT AC station in New York! We have 18 hours left. WE can make it # 1. We did it before.

Crave NY.JPG

1 hour ago, micro_03 said:

Voted 

We sure are a powerful block of VOTErs 🙂, in four hours, we gained 3% 🙂

Crave NY.JPG

Crave has turned out to have such replay value.  It’s like Secret.  Subtly seductive and addictive.  It really fits in with top shelf Madonna songs.  

It must have something with the YouTube app issue. It is still skipping the video in the middle in my LG tv. It’s a shame! 😒Great video and song though  

with 1 hour to go on this Radio play VOTE, Crave is almost at the same level as Taylor Swift! Please VOTE if you haven't yet.

Madonna Crave2.JPG

On 5/22/2019 at 10:58 PM, Ven Conmigo said:

She could go perform “Crave” on SYTYCD which starts its summer season in a couple weeks. This is the kind of song contestants dance to all the time on that show. Madonna should bring Kupono with her too since SYTYCD is where he got his start!

One of the judges tweeted back this!

9 hours ago, RyanAnth4 said:

It’s stuck at 2.1m views on YouTube for 4 days , is anybody watching it ??

Yes this what I noticed too. The same for Medellin stuck at 26 M.....

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

He was on something. :lol:

"I never ever in my life have been addicted to some shit that ain't good for me ... except for alcohol but that may or may not be because I have an alcoholism problem " I mean :rotfl:

lipstick X ding dong comment comes close second

28 minutes ago, V.K said:

"I never ever in my life have been addicted to some shit that ain't good for me ... except for alcohol but that may or may not be because I have an alcoholism problem " I mean :rotfl:

lipstick X ding dong comment comes close second

🤣 I died. so funny! But, I don't think it was intended to be funny. If it was meant to be, he is a great actor.   

On 5/30/2019 at 5:53 AM, Eyeslikethedesert said:

There has seemed to be a lull in promotion after Eurovision, perhaps in reaction to all the criticism (f*ck you bishes, I'm gonna focus on tour workshops!) Up until that point the excitement was really building up pretty nicely... I suppose it makes sense to have a slight pause before the album release to maximize the impact? I still feel like we have at least two singles w videos to go, the drag queen/theater video and the beach scene video with women all in white. This is keeping me excited. I'm flummoxed that Crave isn't getting more views on YouTube (such a good jam!) although it seems to be getting some radio play in the USA, which is a minor miracle. Maybe it'll be a grower at radio? They should release some Crave remixes. I'm really curious to see if they have already released the best songs for single material, or if they are saving the real gems for later...

She did more than 2 another Music videos... I made out she did already 6-7 music videos for the album

We don't know for sure how many videos (for singles) were done. I put my excitement down because I have the feeling that the videos are for promo (which right now seems to be frozen) and tour. Maybe there will be one more or maximum two more singles and in this case I really hope the videos are already done

2 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

We don't know for sure how many videos (for singles) were done. I put my excitement down because I have the feeling that the videos are for promo (which right now seems to be frozen) and tour. Maybe there will be one more or maximum two more singles and in this case I really hope the videos are already done

There can be videos for songs without a single... It´s not neccesary to release a video with a single release nowadays (we r not in the 00´s anymore). We have already two videos for Medellín and Crave, another videos r made (propably) for God Control (the queer one), Batuka (by the sea in the beginning of April) and for Dark Ballet (also shot i the beginning of April, we can see something from in the video projection during Eurovision performance). She was also shooting another video in Maroko in February and also again in Lisabon in Mach. Everything else seems to be just for a promo for the album, or a documentary (Netflix?). 

Well it's coming up with sub titles now, so someone has tried and it didn't skip or stop like usual!!