"Looking For Mercy" thread

12 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,   my favourite song on the album.  Adore it. 

I knew this would be a fave of yours! Definitely the most 'madonna' song melody and vocal wise. Love it!

18 hours ago, Marcelox said:

bravo! the string arrangement for LFM and the other MX tracks are gorgeous and epic.

This song gives me goosebumps everytime... When I listen to the ending I picture her performing it live with the batukaderas

4 hours ago, Kim said:

I knew this would be a fave of yours! Definitely the most 'madonna' song melody and vocal wise. Love it!

Can I join the Jazzy Kim club and we can form a trio please? It's one of my favourites too

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

I feel like this should have closed the album. it's very strong IMO

Same. Feels more like an album closer to me than I Rise.

6 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Obsessed with this song. Her voice gives me chills. This is 11/10 for me.

Absolutely!  And I love where it comes in the track list.

Yet another powerful song – Madame X is really delivering the goods. This is also very chant-like in the chorus. It just keeps building up without getting repetitive. Pure magic, including the vocals. 

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

👏

And you are not usually one for the ballads!

I know but I really like this one, esp the sweeping bass at the beginning. It goes great after IDSIF.

Just now, Sloane said:

I know but I really like this one, esp the sweeping bass at the beginning. It goes great after IDSIF.

Yes!!!  I love that transition also.

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

Yes!!!  I love that transition also.

The album ends really well with IDSIF, LFM and I Rise. At least thats the version i have .. blond cover.

Love this song so much. I have listened to this over and over.  It has everything. Only Madonna can sing like this and this song is further proof of why Madonna is my all time favourite singer.