Eurovision (part 34939338 Zzzzzzzz....)

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

So only now have you realized that? 

Oh puhleeez, the universe doesnt revolve around Eurovision. First time i have heard of it this year because of Madonna. All of us have better things in our lives going than keeping score of Eurovision ratings. 

It was the oddest version of LAP to do, out of all the reinventions of it at that type of show, considering S&S, RIT or RHT. And comparing performances at Live 8, Live Earth and even Billboard Awards. I do agree with what a lot of reaction videos are saying about the staging - why no one (or perhaps they did and she didn't listen) advised against singing while trying to walk down stairs sideways with a heavy costume/cloak on.

5 minutes ago, alanuk said:

It was the oddest version of LAP to do, out of all the reinventions of it at that type of show, considering S&S, RIT or RHT. And comparing performances at Live 8, Live Earth and even Billboard Awards. I do agree with what a lot of reaction videos are saying about the staging - why no one (or perhaps they did and she didn't listen) advised against singing while trying to walk down stairs sideways with a heavy costume/cloak on.

6E69EC00-23CD-4106-8BCA-8D7158A72517.gif

Still like the Dark Ballet spoken parts and Future. Replay value big time. 
LAP was basically promo for Future. I guess a lot of the youtube views came in from people reading on the drama . Future got even more exposure as the video is tied in for the 2 songs. 

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

I'll get flack for this, but she doesn't sound good here either. I know it's just a rehearsal, but I sincerely hope she's getting some training for her vocals before the tour starts and doesn't pass off ALL the Eurovision criticism as 'hate'. Much of it was, but there were some solid points raised regarding the maintenance of her vocals or lack thereof...IMO this is a case where going all 'FU' isn't the best response.

Just now, Nonoka said:

I'll get flack for this, but she doesn't sound good here either. I know it's just a rehearsal, but I sincerely hope she's getting some training for her vocals before the tour starts and doesn't pass off ALL the Eurovision criticism as 'hate'. Much of it was, but there were some solid points raised regarding the maintenance of her vocals or lack thereof...Going all 'FU' isn't always the best response.

+1 million times 

Just a thought that maybe what the Fuck You bitches "Like A Prayer" Instagram clip really means is:

It's MY song and I do whatever the fuck I want with it, like it or not!

:smile:

:IMG_1564:

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
On 5/25/2019 at 8:22 PM, tuckeye said:

i dont know if this was posted already but i thought there was some sort of strange effect on her voice. like the effect her voice has on The Future.  makes sense.

I mentioned this earlier on in the thread as I wondered if LAP had similar effects accidentally applied that was for Future.  The way her vocals warbled it sounded more like an effect on her voice.  At this point, I guess it doesn't matter because most of the world has already made up her mind she just sang horribly.  All the criticism that her career has ended over this was so overblown.  Most people don't care and have moved on.  Anyone who hasn't is just a huge hater. 

42 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Just a thought that maybe what the Fuck You bitches "Like A Prayer" Instagram clip really means is:

Yes. She doesn’t care thank God. She’s doing exactly what she wants. I can’t wait for the tour.

46 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

This!!' 

44 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I mentioned this earlier on in the thread as I wondered if LAP had similar effects accidentally applied that was for Future.  The way her vocals warbled it sounded more like an effect on her voice.  At this point, I guess it doesn't matter because most of the world has already made up her mind she just sang horribly.  All the criticism that her career has ended over this was so overblown.  Most people don't care and have moved on.  Anyone who hasn't is just a huge hater. 

I agree. I can't wait for the album to go down and for it to chart etc. She'll show the haters they are all wrong again. Pierce Morgan etc will be eating their words. 

20 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Pierce Morgan etc will be eating their words. 

Hopefully he'll do more than that: choke on his own words. Terminally.

The fact that her tour is selling out at the most expensive prices ever should be enough to know her career is not over, for the billionth time in 40 years, the cities that she is touring have the same attendance for 3+ arena shows meaning the attendance trend is almost better than RHT!!! 

20 hours ago, mtzlplk said:

OMG! That audience is bigger than the Super Bowl. If they MEDELLIN there like in Billboard Awards, there could've been more positive reaction from casual viewers as it's a fun song. 

LMAO.

I guess this is also the reaction some in her team are having NOW.

Seriously, biggest missed opportunity in YEARS. Probably since she skipped touring ROL for doing The Next Best Thing.

10 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

LMAO.

I guess this is also the reaction some in her team are having NOW.

Seriously, biggest missed opportunity in YEARS. Probably since she skipped touring ROL for doing The Next Best Thing.

Yeah. Honestly, i think they know the massive reach of this song contest since they exerted effort to perform there. It is the only international performance this era so far. 

It all boils down to intention. Her team intended it to be dark and artsy, i think, plus political. It still served its purpose of announcing to casual viewers that she has a new album out, perfect for the rollout of a new tour. 

They should have gone for a fun theme like the BBMAs for the Eurovision audience. The staging and theatrical performance was still amazing. 

6 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

The staging and theatrical performance was still amazing. 

No lies detected.

Some of the comments got me laughing though, what else can you do? :lmao:

Wow, an exact copy of me singing in the bathroom after some rum coke.

No idea why you guys think she sounds bad in the Madame X tour rehearsal clip ? Her voice is stronger and she's in control of it

:rotfl:

https://www.theway.co.uk/news/madonna-performs-at-eurovision-2019-as-the-anti-chirst

Madonna performs at Eurovision 2019 as the Anti-Christ

Created on: 29th May 2019

madona-anti-christ.png

If you look at Madonna perform at Eurovision 2019 from a biblical perspective was truly staggering, she invoked so much prophetical scripture that it was breathtaking.

Here was the aging popstar, performing for the whole world on stage in Israel, with a ‘message’ for the Jews and the Palestinians. What was that message? Prepare for Antichrist

The * teaches us that the Antichrist will be Judas Iscariot, risen from the dead, and Revelation tells us he comes up out of the bottomless pit. This is exactly what Madonna’s entrance was meant to suggest. And when Antichrist comes he will come in peace, as the false messiah, and lead the world in a One World Religion, so she sings ‘Like A Prayer’.

A little further along in her performance she falls down, and when she rises up, she’s wearing white. The hooded monks have been replaced with young girls in white dresses wearing gas masks, looking like those murals from the Denver International Airport. If you were waiting for those ‘burning letters in the sky’, this is it.

This entire performance was a message from the Lord, giving us a graphic illustration of what is right around the corner. Remember, this all happened not in Hollywood but in Israel! Israel is where Bibłe prophecy originates, where the Antichrist will rule for 7 years after the Rapture of the Church, where the Battle of Armageddon will be fought at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Madonna as Antichrist singing ‘Like A Prayer’ to a packed house of Jews and Palestinians, wearing an ‘X’ eye patch while mocking the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The unbelievable, horrifying irony of it all.

Click below to watch video

Posted by Amanda Hopkins

7 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

:rotfl:

https://www.theway.co.uk/news/madonna-performs-at-eurovision-2019-as-the-anti-chirst

Madonna performs at Eurovision 2019 as the Anti-Christ

Created on: 29th May 2019

madona-anti-christ.png

If you look at Madonna perform at Eurovision 2019 from a biblical perspective was truly staggering, she invoked so much prophetical scripture that it was breathtaking.

Here was the aging popstar, performing for the whole world on stage in Israel, with a ‘message’ for the Jews and the Palestinians. What was that message? Prepare for Antichrist

The * teaches us that the Antichrist will be Judas Iscariot, risen from the dead, and Revelation tells us he comes up out of the bottomless pit. This is exactly what Madonna’s entrance was meant to suggest. And when Antichrist comes he will come in peace, as the false messiah, and lead the world in a One World Religion, so she sings ‘Like A Prayer’.

A little further along in her performance she falls down, and when she rises up, she’s wearing white. The hooded monks have been replaced with young girls in white dresses wearing gas masks, looking like those murals from the Denver International Airport. If you were waiting for those ‘burning letters in the sky’, this is it.

This entire performance was a message from the Lord, giving us a graphic illustration of what is right around the corner. Remember, this all happened not in Hollywood but in Israel! Israel is where Bibłe prophecy originates, where the Antichrist will rule for 7 years after the Rapture of the Church, where the Battle of Armageddon will be fought at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Madonna as Antichrist singing ‘Like A Prayer’ to a packed house of Jews and Palestinians, wearing an ‘X’ eye patch while mocking the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The unbelievable, horrifying irony of it all.

Click below to watch video

Posted by Amanda Hopkins

Exquisite! Thank you for sharing! ❤️

On 5/29/2019 at 12:24 PM, Amelia said:

the youtube guy also said that she could have been sick. 

9 hours ago, headonfire said:

^^^OMG, people are completely crazy! Lucifer? The Anti-Christ? :chuckle:

The ground beneath my feet's getting warmer, Lucifer is near

starting with the gossip from that Eurovision blog with the lip-synching and bad rehearsals made up nonsense, the organizer with the contract complaint and his off putting arrogance, to even our Eurovision guy on tv talking about complaints because Madonna wants to rehearse... (how dare she), and later seeing how unprofessional mike dean & the others (including Quavo) were... the hype pre Eurovision had very negative energy to begin with. 

Even with good enough vocals, I think there still would've been a backlash..they'd just have focused on the lack of energy, would claim she can't dance anymore, and compare her to the other contestants... the Eurovision idea was bad from the start.

(unless she came up with a performance similar to live earth in 2007 and surprised us.. there was little chance it would be well received.. )