Eurovision (part 34939338 Zzzzzzzz....)

5 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I felt this way about the Rebel Heart era too. If the general public actually heard these songs, they would like them. Without MTV or radio, it's been really difficult for her to get her music out there. If Guy Oseary wasn't such a shitty manager, he could get licensing deals to get her music played in movies and TV shows. A lot of her music is cinematic and would work so well. 

Wasn't she like Prince where she refused to do a lot of things like this?  I assume she refused to let her songs on American Idol until it long past its heyday.  This hasn't helped matters.

This performance (watching the original) gets better with every view. I'm not even fully on board with all of the songs she's released from the album so far, but I think the Eurovision performance is gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Mattress said:

This performance (watching the original) gets better with every view.

I feel the same. 

9 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I felt this way about the Rebel Heart era too. If the general public actually heard these songs, they would like them. Without MTV or radio, it's been really difficult for her to get her music out there. If Guy Oseary wasn't such a shitty manager, he could get licensing deals to get her music played in movies and TV shows. A lot of her music is cinematic and would work so well. 

It happens with ALL older artist's, radio doesn't play Streisand but her albums sell , although less than Madonna's recent albums Worldwide, same for Springsteen

Fans on here act like this a Madonna only issue, when its the absolute norm for any older legacy act

Cher too

1 minute ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I love Gabrielle but for me I'll forever associate the eye patch with Pete Burns and Dead or Alive not her. He made the eye patch iconic.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I love Gabrielle but for me I'll forever associate the eye patch with Pete Burns and Dead or Alive not her. He made the eye patch iconic.

I thought it was nice of her to be supportive of M though.

Billboard: 1985- ""Madonna will be out of the business in six months"

Piers Morgan: 2019- "Madonna's career is over"

Madonna: 1982-present: 

2w23cio.jpg

nothing ever changes, and thankfully she's never going to stop.

24 minutes ago, Carey said:

Billboard: 1985- ""Madonna will be out of the business in six months"

Piers Morgan: 2019- "Madonna's career is over"

Madonna: 1982-present: 

2w23cio.jpg

nothing ever changes, and thankfully she's never going to stop.

Exactly. 

Almost 40 years proving wrong to the usual losers. 

Some people I know (non fans), now are celebrating "Crave" video as her revanche after Eurovision. lol I hope, this kind of mindset will become a trend widely  😂

madonna21.jpg

Remember when those polled said they wouldn't even walk across the street to see Madonna?? ☹️ I'm sure most of us old head's already know what article this pic is from.

:lmao:

Even funnier is how every time one of these types of things pop up people try to say how this time she REALLY IS over. 

😴

God, if she had a dollar for every time she's heard that in her career, her net worth would be doubled what it already is.

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Exactly. 

Almost 40 years proving wrong to the usual losers. 

Will they ever learn? Nope. 

The dislikes are growing.. maybe she should just delete the video later or remove the votes and comments, idk.. but it’s unfortunate

edit: never mind I can't count. I thought only 25% liked it but more than half still did. not as bad as it could be, tbh.

12 hours ago, Samo said:

It happens with ALL older artist's, radio doesn't play Streisand but her albums sell , although less than Madonna's recent albums Worldwide, same for Springsteen

Fans on here act like this a Madonna only issue, when its the absolute norm for any older legacy act

Cher too

I literally have never heard a Streisand song

13 hours ago, Samo said:

Cher too

You can't really compare. Madonna is an odd case. She's a legacy act that make modern music. You can't say that for other legacy artists. The music from Rebel Heart and Madame X could have been made by any of the popular artists played on radio right now. You can not say that about Barbara Streisand.

15 hours ago, Nikki said:

The dislikes are growing.. maybe she should just delete the video later or remove the votes and comments, idk.. but it’s unfortunate

edit: never mind I can't count. I thought only 25% liked it but more than half still did. not as bad as it could be, tbh.

I just love how she turned things around. Instead of being a subject for their ridicule, she decided to flip the situation and be the manipulative bitch instead.  

13 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

You can't really compare. Madonna is an odd case. She's a legacy act that make modern music. You can't say that for other legacy artists. The music from Rebel Heart and Madame X could have been made by any of the popular artists played on radio right now. You can not say that about Barbara Streisand.

yes and she doesnt look "legacy" either..

she looks young and hip

Well, you can all breathe because i am in charge today of the weekly gossip page of my newspaper and I decided that Madonna was RISING AND HAS BACK WIND!  "Why, you ask? Because no matter what she always get up. She's just released a beautiful ballad from her new album" 

cierzo.JPG

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well, you can all breathe because i am in charge today of the weekly gossip page of my newspaper and I decided that Madonna was RISING AND HAS BACK WIND!  "Why, you ask? Because no matter what she always get up. She's just released a beautiful ballad from her new album" 

cierzo.JPG

Bravo, grazie

16 minutes ago, karbatal said:

cierzo.JPG

❤️👏🏽

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

cierzo.JPG

Right on!! 🙏💫✨

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

cierzo.JPG

Nice!! 

my mother just said she wish she fell off the stairs, cuz then she could've "laughed".. 😯 though she did say she isn't surprised she didn't sing very well with that outfit on and those huge stairs..

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

my mother just said she wish she fell off the stairs, cuz then she could've "laughed".. 😯 though she did say she isn't surprised she didn't sing very well with that outfit on and those huge stairs..

Related image

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

cierzo.JPG

OMG! Thats so cute and kind of you! Right on! Plus you have chosen a great pic! x