New Madonna interview: Têtu Magazine - France

What a perfect interview, she is clearly so involved in every little detail of her work, this dedication is fascinating after so many decades....she is a miracle, unbelievable 

OBRIGADO for the translation! 🙂 What a great interview.!!Glad to know that her experience in our cozy country was really a great source of inspiration.

5 hours ago, idro said:

Did someone know what M said when they mentioned LePen&co ?

From Attitude magazine’s article:

"If you’re a narrow-minded person using provocation, then your message will be narrow-minded," she replies. "It depends on the intention of the provocateur."

Also, another part I wasn’t able to fully see:

"I think it’s weird to call myself an icon," she says. "I feel blessed to have a voice, and to be able to use it to help people don’t have one and to fight for the rights of those who are not heard.

"I think the word ‘icon’ is a word that other people can give you. But I can’t claim it for myself. Do you think I’m an icon?

Told she's the very "definition", Madonna replies: "So if you think I’m an icon, then I am one!"

Edited by Herfaceremains

1 hour ago, Herfaceremains said:

From Attitude magazine’s article:

"If you’re a narrow-minded person using provocation, then your message will be narrow-minded," she replies. "It depends on the intention of the provocateur."

Also, another part I wasn’t able to fully see:

"I think it’s weird to call myself an icon," she says. "I feel blessed to have a voice, and to be able to use it to help people don’t have one and to fight for the rights of those who are not heard.

"I think the word ‘icon’ is a word that other people can give you. But I can’t claim it for myself. Do you think I’m an icon?

Told she's the very "definition", Madonna replies: "So if you think I’m an icon, then I am one!"

Tnks