EUROVISION! The aftermath!

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

So let us vent without the "OMG big deal" ish. We've purposefully just been talking about vocals to avoid talking about the rest of the bullshit

It's not comparable to Madonna's supposed fish breath. End.

I like you Steve, so just button it and come back later 😗

Alright y’all take some deep breaths then imma let you be 

21 minutes ago, alanuk said:

Oh come on, she's already admitted she was bored in Lisbon, she has a contract to complete and whatever anyone says, she is still the original material girl after the almighty dollar. Don't fool yourself by saying she could have given it all up at 60. She could have retired years ago and peddled GH tours every now and then. She's a performer and she loves it. Yes we're all grateful she's still making music but behind the scenes, I don't believe it's for the good of the fans. It's for her obligation to contracts and income. If it was all for the fans then we would see more things like VIP packages including meet and greets etc.

Pretty sure Madonna keeps making new music because she has a lot to say to this world! Pretty sure she’s not thinking of herself as a 60 year old woman who could just retire. Wtf! That’s not who she is and never been! 

Hi guys, been silent reader but can't help it anymore. English is not my first language so apologize for my bad English.

I'm so sad of the hate the M received, both on all socmed platforms and even here 😞 . Yes she made a "mistake" in a large scale by singing her classic song off key, but the overall performance was great. 

One of shocking thing I noticed before the performance, when she uploaded a video on her insta where she styled quavo, cos he was smoking. And also there was a pic of Mike deen smoking next to her. Wow i thought she doesn't allow anyone to smoke near her before she perform? Maybe she needs to protect her voice more like she used to..

An event like this really doesn't change my love for M. I hope y'all too.. Let's show our support, if it's not us then who will? 

Even Maluma showed his support (I think?) by uploaded this on his insta

IMG_20190521_073820.jpg

I've seen some of the negativity and it's just the usual BS nonsense that we've heard before. She's been written off since the very beginning, but it's just noise that I don't pay particular attention to anymore. I know she's out of practice, I've taken that into a account, so it's something she needs to work on. I definitely understand how the fans are feeling right now; it's disappointing and depressing and very sad to keep hearing the negativity when she has worked so hard to build her career from the ground up, she's one of the hardest workers in the business.

47 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I always thought it would be cool for her to do an intimate "unplugged" sort of event. A live band, some guest musicians, no dancing or theatrics.
Upload the whole thing to youtube.

It wouldn't make it better: Everyone will say that she has edited the vocal recording of the video, as she did with her uploaded Eurovision video.
Read the comments.

Our Queen will weather the storm. This is not her first nor last performance. She's been at it for nearly 40 years.

13 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

It would't make it better: Everyone will say that she has edited the vocal recording of the video, as she did with her uploaded Eurovision video.
Read the comments.

Wow, a lot of crazy shit in comment section about illuminati, devil worshipping and stuff. 😍

40 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

I wonder how Madonna is doing right now.  We love her.  

I've been wondering on that too. I know she's strong but all this criticism has to hurt. But she's a come back artist. She'll be back with another performance(not to mention her tour) and it will done with a vengeance. Love you , Madonna!!

3 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Wow, a lot of crazy shit in comment section about illuminati, devil worshipping and stuff. 😍

Maybe she will eventually turn off the comments. There's so much hatred on that.. 

Just now, Voguerock said:

Maybe she will eventually turn off the comments. There's so much hatred on that.. 

Gates of hell are opened there. 

21 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

Hi guys, been silent reader but can't help it anymore. English is not my first language so apologize for my bad English.

I'm so sad of the hate the M received, both on all socmed platforms and even here 😞 . Yes she made a "mistake" in a large scale by singing her classic song off key, but the overall performance was great. 

One of shocking thing I noticed before the performance, when she uploaded a video on her insta where she styled quavo, cos 

IMG_20190521_073820.jpg

Awww...he really does seem like a sweet guy.  It’s nice to read something positive for a change.    The way some fans keep ruminating on the negative is starting to seem masochistic.   Vocally, it was a disappointing performance but there is so much to be excited about in the last few weeks.   It’s depressing when people start writing off the entire Madame X era altogether when we were all so euphoric about it four weeks ago.  

34 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I always thought it would be cool for her to do an intimate "unplugged" sort of event. A live band, some guest musicians, no dancing or theatrics. Upload the whole thing to youtube.

I’ve been dreaming with this for many ears. Some killer arrangements, even some electronic sounds could be use to create some atmosphere + her killer charisma...  it’d be so refreshing to see her like that.

I hope she takes care of her voice next time. weird show, and i disagree with a lot of her political view. 
It's like ppl around her are unable to point out problems...idk.
weren't those sound issues detectable during rehearsals?

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

I hope she takes care of her voice next time. weird show, and i disagree with a lot of her political view. 
It's like ppl around her are unable to point out problems...idk.
weren't those sound issues detectable during rehearsals?

There were no sound issues. She had an off day. It wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last. 

She was nervous as hell, probably a little scared and maybe unprepared. It happens to most vocalists all the time.

my anger and frustration for her (pr) and sound people keeps increasing.. they should not be silent. I don't understand how they're just trying to ignore it and act like it was a random performance.

What I am not understanding is, these are so called "fans"  that are commenting on her YOUTUBE page.  It's sad that they are writing these vile disgusting comments.

For fuck sakes, Madonna isn't aloud to have one bad day?  Time to move on and admire some other artist.

5 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

I’ve been dreaming with this for many ears. Some killer arrangements, even some electronic sounds could be use to create some atmosphere + her killer charisma...  it’d be so refreshing to see her like that.

This sounds like a tears of a clown? 

1 minute ago, FeTuoni said:

There were no sound issues. She had an off day. It wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last. 

She was nervous as hell, probably a little scared and maybe unprepared. It happens to most vocalists all the time.

hmm, i actually asked that because i've read about sound problems quite often today.

2 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

What I am not understanding is, these are so called "fans"  that are commenting on her YOUTUBE page.  It's sad that they are writing these vile disgusting comments.

For fuck sakes, Madonna isn't aloud to have one bad day?  Time to move on and admire some other artist.

This whole "Madonna is not allowed to have one bad day" myth really, really needs to stop. 

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

hmm, i actually asked that because i've read about sound problems quite often today.

I don’t think it was the case. She doesn’t deserve the hate because it’s not a sin, and it happens to a lot of people all the time. She’s only human after all. And I do believe psychological factors got to her... she did something rather subversive and I believe she was a little anxious/scared? I don’t know... 

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

This whole "Madonna is not allowed to have one bad day" myth really, really needs to stop. 

so she had a bad performance.. what else needs to be said?  a bad saturday night!

3 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

I don’t think it was the case. She doesn’t deserve the hate because it’s not a sin, and it happens to a lot of people all the time. She’s only human after all. And I do believe psychological factors got to her... she did something rather subversive and I believe she was a little anxious/scared? I don’t know... 

she does look nervous. Maybe she wasn't confident about the show and that flag issue made her even more nervous? 

now, i am mad we got basically no dark ballet. 😩