EUROVISION! The aftermath!

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

Its the RH era bashing all over again but amplified, with the prince tribute lashings thrown in as well.

She really didn't need this.

I agree. Part of me wish she didn't perform at Eurovision because she's getting so much hate, and it's not like she needed the money.

4 minutes ago, juliebean said:

ugh. but still i wanted to see it in HQ.

Oh... I figured. But I thought that it'll be available on her channel though.

If this will not be uploaded officially somewhere, I fear that it was a wasted opportunity (since the general public'S reaction isn't favorable anyway)... 

My only complaint is related to her dance moves. I keep myself thinking if it's just because she doesn't work out that much more, or the new ass or another thing, idk 

Back to the performance,  I  like the concept, the attitude. Although in my opinion this is not the kind of performance that would reconnect her with the general public. And probably she knew it, so it means she doesn't want to play safe. 

I've seen the performance again and I really do not understand all the commotion that has formed.

it is true that in like a Prayer it went off at specific moments, the performance will not be the most spectacular of Madonna, but of course she does not deserve all the shit that the media are giving her.

it is clear that they are not going to pass the opportunity to criticize her,if I She sang  in playback it would be criticized.. if tune a little already want that is remove and say that is finished.

social networks are disgusting.

I hope to wake up from this bad

Billboard performance ( as good as it was ) didn't land her from page of EW.com but THIS !

Only Madonna 

https://ew.com/music/2019/05/18/madonna-eurovision-performance-israeli-palestinian-flag/

Madonna shocks Eurovision with Israeli, Palestinian flags during performance

Madonna shocks Eurovision with Israeli, Palestinian flags during performance

2 minutes ago, lautert said:

My only complaint is related to her dance moves. I keep myself thinking if it's just because she doesn't work out that much more, or the new ass or another thing, idk 

She was in stairs with an eyepatch for Christ sake, wtf did u expect ???

5 minutes ago, lautert said:

Back to the performance,  I  like the concept, the attitude. Although in my opinion this is not the kind of performance that would reconnect her with the general public. And probably she knew it, so it means she doesn't want to play safe. 

I agree ... with the great dancers she has expected a more elaborate choreography.

I also lacked a bit of choreography in Madonna, even if only at specific times.

the interview was perfect.

1 minute ago, AlanLongoria said:

She should have invited MaluMAN on stage and perform Soltera, Medellin and a La Isla Bonita duet. Un concepto.

In retrospective i agree :lol:

1 minute ago, AlanLongoria said:

She should have invited MaluMAN on stage and perform Soltera, Medellin and a La Isla Bonita duet. Un concepto.

That would be great if she wanted to reconnect with the general public. But she's Madonna, she never does what we expect from her haha

4 minutes ago, runa said:

She was in stairs with an eyepatch for Christ sake, wtf did u expect ???

For a woman who served the super bowl, mdna tour and even some great parts at the rebel heart tour, this is a quite static performance. 

let's be fair, Madonna is 60 years old we can not expect her to do certain impossible choreographies.

I think we all have to be aware that the more years  spend her shows will change, as is logical

It’s so sad she’s getting this amount of hate , it really is . I do need a cleanse from it and stay away from it I think , it’s so disappointing. 

Time will hopefully help , there’s three weeks til album is out , do you think she will do anything before it’s here