Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

13 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I understand from a friend that the whole album is out there but hopefully it’s limited to a few people. I think GP won’t know about it or can’t be bothered to download it illegally and wait for the official release. 

Nothing beats the sensation of listening to an album in full on the day of its release. 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

The problem is that madonna has many people whom dont want her to do well and are very up to date with everything. I hope all fans here are aware of that. Don’t just share what you find with a stranger asking for links. If a leak is out there and it stays within a very small circle, it can just about hold up for a few more days.. but one bad apple can ruin everything. 

A portion of M fans are selfish and attention-seeking, so if it leaks in the coming days, c'est la vie!

Just now, Kilt said:

A portion of M fans are selfish and attention-seeking, so if it leaks in the coming days, c'est la vie!

Ive known haters who got leaks before real M fans. Isnt that insane? And like you said, some fans want everyone to know that “they” already have a copy.. it’s attention seeking indeed

Anyway, the problem with leaks nowadays is that there’s a thing called Streaming.. so for every leak that’s being shared, she’ll lose on streaming points next week.. 

3 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I still haven't listened to anything other than Medellin, cannot believe I am 6 days away from hearing 17 new Madonna songs after 4 years + of waiting...

Well done,  that's some will power 🙂

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Ive known haters who got leaks before real M fans. Isnt that insane? And like you said, some fans want everyone to know that “they” already have a copy.. it’s attention seeking indeed

Anyway, the problem with leaks nowadays is that there’s a thing called Streaming.. so for every leak that’s being shared, she’ll lose on streaming points next week.. 

I know nothing about sales market and charts, but wouldn’t be of help if they release the digital streaming before a possible album leaking? 

Maybe I am delusional, but this way she could get ride of the Bruce close release at least for the streaming quote.

Personally, I haven’t listen to anything apart of the released tracks. I am terrible in finding non official stuffs in the web and really don’t care improving this in my life.

Guest ditaluver
2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I still haven't listened to anything other than Medellin, cannot believe I am 6 days away from hearing 17 new Madonna songs after 4 years + of waiting...

Wow that is impressive! 

Have fun 

9 hours ago, rocKstar said:

Make a detailed review of all the tracks, please. 

That’s the only I listened 20 seconds of it and I LOVED IT!

i was scared her Portuguese was gonna sound a mess but she obviously practiced a lot cause it sounded nice and fluid 

1 hour ago, rodials said:

I know nothing about sales market and charts, but wouldn’t be of help if they release the digital streaming before a possible album leaking? 

Maybe I am delusional, but this way she could get ride of the Bruce close release at least for the streaming quote.

Personally, I haven’t listen to anything apart of the released tracks. I am terrible in finding non official stuffs in the web and really don’t care improving this in my life.

I first thought of that as well.. but then she’d have a pretty bad first week cuz “sales” would be split.. a lot of M fans still buy the physical copy (and there’s the ticket thing in US..)  and think about the pre orders online (on sites like amazon..) isnt there also a big band or “artist” releasing this week?

I really don’t understand how someone calls himself a fan and streams the album live on Instagram for attention. He needs his head smashed in. 

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Good job! I was really hoping to do the same but inevitably caved and listened to Crave (because I told myself it was an “official single” like Medellin) and Future (because I was having a really bad fucking day). 

I'm with you @rebelheart.  I did listen to Crave also and the video but nothing else!  There will be so much for us to see and hear on the 14th- I took the day off from work to enjoy it 😀

It’s most likely to leak, but I doubt it will happen over the weekend, as far as we know it was only sold in one record store in Chile, as a vinyl! No digital copy has been breached. Madonna’s team is on top of things and people know that if they leak it, it will be traced down and they will be sued and charged with a criminal offense. Hardly seems worth it when the official release date is merely days away. We’ll hear it Thursday afternoon! When New Zealand gets it’s hands on it first! 👍🏻😊 so excited!!! 😱🤩😍❤️

I don't understand this.  Madonna wanted us to listen to those songs. I mean, you're to do what you want but I don't share the "well done" thing at all. 

it was great build up to the entire album with these four songs and the video's and perfomances. 

I am ready for the album now!

Image result for not patient gif

Snippets hardly ever work for the music. Like the time the label intentionally released American Life snippets. I ended up liking other songs than I thought based on snippets. 

20 minutes ago, robster said:

It’s most likely to leak, but I doubt it will happen over the weekend, as far as we know it was only sold in one record store in Chile, as a vinyl! No digital copy has been breached. Madonna’s team is on top of things and people know that if they leak it, it will be traced down and they will be sued and charged with a criminal offense. Hardly seems worth it when the official release date is merely days away. We’ll hear it Thursday afternoon! When New Zealand gets it’s hands on it first! 👍🏻😊 so excited!!! 😱🤩😍❤️

It was only sold in one store. Its sold out (few copies... 10-20). 

Im from Chile and I hope there will be no leak ... but as everyone is talking about here: it’s karma. Madonna did the worst show ever in history few years ago with MDNA tour... she even was sued and lost. It’s karma.

Just now, Pipednaglio said:

Im from Chile and I hope there will be no leak ... but as everyone is talking about here: it’s karma. Madonna did the worst show ever in history few years ago with MDNA tour... she even was sued and lost. It’s karma.

Go away.

The best way to support her is to buy a physical copy or copies and also stream on a paid streaming platform.  

I cant believe we will have ten brand new songs (plus the super deluxe tracks) in just six more days!  And the reviews from critics have been spectacular.

26 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't understand this.  Madonna wanted us to listen to those songs. I mean, you're to do what you want but I don't share the "well done" thing at all. 

Nothing wrong to keep your listening experience like the good old days. Livenation wanted this not M. 

1 minute ago, Pipednaglio said:

Will the karma make you leave this forum after you post? 🙂

2 minutes ago, Pipednaglio said:

Omg are u sure u are fan ???? 

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

Nothing wrong to keep your listening experience like the good old days. Livenation wanted this not M. 

I'm not sure. She decided to perform Future.

1 hour ago, smirnoff_ice said:

He needs his head smashed in. 

Violence is disgusting. Madonna wouldn't approve such a sick post.