Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

2 minutes ago, Crux said:

"It's a weird kind of energyyyyyyyyyyy"

Omg, i'm dying!!!!!!!!

and her voice sounds fantastic.

It sounds so anthemic. 

4 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

It's very Mirways

This is exactly what I was dreaming of when I heard she was working with Mirwais again.....dancefloor bliss.

5 minutes ago, bardo said:

yeah definitely giving me get together/hung up/impressive instant vibes. 

I think it will be a huge song for her I can certainly hear it on the dance floors.

I really hope God Control becomes a single.. now THAT sounds like a hit. Like something even radio1 would have to play, because it’s so undeniably catchy 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I really hope God Control becomes a single.. now THAT sounds like a hit. Like something even radio1 would have to play, because it’s so undeniably catchy 

I believe it's going to be released as a single before Pride Island

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I don't think she could pass on not releasing it. 

I really hope this is the queens song as hopefully we will get it end of the month along with Pride. 

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It sounds so anthemic. 

This is exactly what I was dreaming of when I heard she was working with Mirwais again.....dancefloor bliss.

I think it will be a huge song for her I can certainly hear it on the dance floors.

I think so too. It's like it was lifted straight from COADF. It's magical.

unfortunately the clips aren't the problem. of course it sucks, but it's getting people excited. the real problem is that all it takes is one of these folks to make a digital rip of the album and upload it and then the cat's out of the bag. hopefully they're real fans and won't do that.

Edited by bardo

39 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

It is! 😉

Let's report to Oseary that record store from Chile

You sure it is?

16 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Hey guys, I know we're all excited for the Madame X release. But please, stop posting links, IG accounts. This is disrespectful in every way with Madonna who has worked SO HARD for us after the Rebel Heart mess with the leaked album.

Please, we're less than 7 days away. We've waited FOUR YEARS for this. We can do it for one more week.

🙂

Wow, overdramatic much? Albums leak all the time, and no one is protected from it. sadly It’s the nature of the music industry and releases nowadays, nor is it disrespectful to listen to the leak. It's finished material, and 7 days isn't that big of a deal anyway. 

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Wow, overdramatic much? Albums leak all the time, and no one is protected from it. sadly It’s the nature of the music industry and releases nowadays, nor is it disrespectful to listen to the leak. It's finished material, and 7 days isn't that big of a deal anyway. 

Yes it is. It diminishes the views, streams and purchases significantly. The majority of listesns take place upon release. 

This is NOT THE FUCKING TIME to leak shit. The album is one week away and we don’t want to endanger her pre order sales. Not with Bruce Springsteen also releasing on the same week. 

If she’s not number 1 or sales are low then it’s on SO CALLED FANS ILLEGALLY SHARING her music. 

JUST FUCKING WAIT. 

You must be really SAD PATHETIC LOSERS if you think hearing the album one week before everyone else makes you FUCKING SUPERIOR OR SPECIAL. 

23 minutes ago, mamifero said:

giphy.gif

I'm holding off until June 14th at 12:01 AM.

However, I am glad that the leak won't be happening more than 7 days before the release. They've done a great job keeping it sealed until it was out of their control.

Just now, Monsieur X said:

This is NOT THE FUCKING TIME to leak shit. The album is one week away and we don’t want to endanger her pre order sales. Not with Bruce Springsteen also releasing on the same week. 

If she’s not number 1 or sales are low then it’s on SO CALLED FANS ILLEGALLY SHARING her music. 

JUST FUCKING WAIT. 

You must be really SAD PATHETIC LOSERS if you think hearing the album one week before everyone else makes you FUCKING SUPERIOR OR SPECIAL. 

TELL THEM SISTER!!!!

Just now, Monsieur X said:

JUST FUCKING WAIT. 

THIS!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

You sure it is?

Yes and The Sun review confirmed the rumor from Mensch's source and ATRL, about the sound of gun shots and Vogue-style rap

4 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

JUST FUCKING WAIT. 

rupaul-can-i-get-an-amen.gif?w=367

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

Yes and The Sun review confirmed the rumor from Mensch's source and ATRL, about the sound of gun shots and Vogue-style rap

rupaul-can-i-get-an-amen.gif?w=367

Very interesting. It is obviously a highlight and if she filmed a video months ago I am curious to know why she decided to release it as the 3rd single, gay pride can't be reason enough to hold off the best song for months.

Guest Future feat Quavo

People sharing files of the actual album tracks needs to stop ugh y'all can wait one fucking week please

The 10 second recording snippets aren't illegal are they? They bought the record and aren't sharing whole album tracks or anything