Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

4 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

So "Bitch I'm Loca" is her 4th "bitch" song. 

"Bitch I'm Madonna" 

"Unapologetic Bitch" 

"Trust No Bitch" 

"Bitch I'm Loca" 

But the best bitch song remains Human Nature at this point. 

So do we know or guess when the US journalists have their press listening party? Today? This week?

So excited to hear what the reviews are going to be 

51 minutes ago, Confessit said:

But the best bitch song remains Human Nature at this point. 

Don’t pick a fight with Gang Bang.

So excited with these teaser news and can't wait to read the first reviews! I love reading these before actually hearing the songs.

I am more excited about the obscure / slow / mid tempo ones than the disco bangers. I tend to listen to her slower stuff day to day much more. I can't remember last time I listened to hung up for example but listen to time stood still, joan of arc, beautiful killer, secret in fact all bedtime stories album etc. quite regularly.

After every storm (Eurovision) comes a rainbow (Listening party details)

SOO EXCITING!!! I'm glad they listened to the deluxe digital version, not the standard version with only 13 songs

Lucy put us in a trance with the infos about DISCO BANGERSSSS!!! xD

It seems Lucy and Attitude like Mirwais stuff more than Starah's😁

11 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

SELF SUCKAAAARGH

"Thief of Hearts" is a "bitch song" too, and it's 🔥

"Gang Bang" was amazing on the tour. 

"Human Nature" is the official song of Madonnaism. 

7 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Thief of Hearts" is a "bitch song" too, and it's 🔥

"Gang Bang" was amazing on the tour. 

"Human Nature" is the official song of Madonnaism. 

Thief of hearts is everything.

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Thief of hearts is everything.

I was happy when she commented on the song few years ago and said it wasn't released as a single cause it's not radio friendly 😭 the North remembers

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

This all sounds very exciting, can’t wait to hear the full album from start to finish.

I won't read the reviews till album release😭

Unleash the Mirwais portion of the album. That has always been my main focus of this entire album, to see those two genius and creative minds unite once again to create sweet magic! I think the Mirwais stuff will be the real heart of the album. That is where the emotion, the innovation, the magic and creativity will be! It was never to be found with Starrah or Mike Dean.. for me at least...

15 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I have love for Gang Bang but Human Nature is sublime.

Just saying that because Gang Bang is one of her most aggressive songs of all time. Donna at her deadliest!

43 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I have love for Gang Bang but Human Nature is sublime.

"Human Nature" has this gritty West Coast Hip-Hop sound that is just sooooooo cool. It's the closing track of my Second Coming Collection (I use the video version). 

1 hour ago, robster said:

Unleash the Mirwais portion of the album. That has always been my main focus of this entire album, to see those two genius and creative minds unite once again to create sweet magic! I think the Mirwais stuff will be the real heart of the album. That is where the emotion, the innovation, the magic and creativity will be! It was never to be found with Starrah or Mike Dean.. for me at least...

Lyrically though, those three songs that she have released have been fantastic and have also had emotion and creativity..very mature and sublime with beautiful uplifting messages and laid back production. She’s been getting a lot of praise. I’m really proud of her. 

20 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Human Nature" has this gritty West Coast Hip-Hop sound that is just sooooooo cool. It's the closing track of my Second Coming Collection (I use the video version). 

Do you happen to have a link? I like when instead of don’t hang your shit on me, it’s the loud bang. It’s always gave the song a little more spunk to me

1 hour ago, robster said:

Im 100% here for the Mirwais collabarations, it will be interesting to seen how different they are in tone to the songs that have been released so far.

Saying that though, I have loved everything I have heard!

32 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

It's everything. It's ironic, tongue in cheek, infectious, clever and I ther perfect response to the backlash of the SEX era.

And the music video is one of her best. That routine looks so impressive on screen.

In the frenchmagazine Têtu we have a description of the album.

In recent weeks, the record industry was rumored to be rumored. 
We were talking about an album of featurings, a disco disc, a return to the sound of Music. It is not so. 
Certainly, there are some rappers on the album like Quavo or Colombian Maluma. 
But the star is struggling to bring pop music to new territories: fado, reggaeton, dancehall. 
We hear a crazy song, as if Daft Punk remixed Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody (Dark Ballet), jazzy pianos and sick vocodors (God Control),
 implacable reggaeton sung in Portuguese (Faz Gostoso). 
There is only one title on the album that recalls the Madonna before (Crazy). 
Madame X is above all a call to revolt and control of firearms, 
a manifesto for the rights of minorities (I Rise) and solidarity (Killers who are Partying).
the American icon claims to be "in the continuity of American Life". 
"Provocative, conflictual, emotional, passionate.
these are the words I would use to describe my music. And I hope, too, inspiring"

Oh and apparently on Dark Ballet she sings in French making Madame X and Jeanne of Ark one and the same person.

" Je n'ai pas peur de mourir pour ce en quoi je crois" "I'm not afraid to die for what I believe"

Edited by Orangema