Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yes!!!

14 minutes ago, insilico said:

Awesome news, so excited about everything!

And happy that this thread is taking the lead on that doom and gloom Eurovision thread...

True..

19 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

DISCO BANGER CONFIRMED

-7gi6fRUm1pVS_q33vjh-U6MC6M=.gif

My heart a,ways knew it was there.

I can't wait to hear her in clubs and on dance floors again if she releases it as a single.

18 minutes ago, side_streets said:

In my opinion, she released those songs first to increase her stream numbers . Looking forward to the album!

Yes, I feel that she's just getting music out there to get interest in the album which she has done very successfully, everyone will race to listen to it and find the gems and download those pushing the album sales.

Shame they really didn't push Medellin for Europe especially the UK as it's still getting airplay and really popular but the market is so odd things hang around fire months so it could take off again.

5 minutes ago, dedalo said:

Ok, hope track by track reviews are coming soon, really would love that!!!!!!! Pleassse🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I would so love this too. I'd love to read reviews like this before hearing the album. 

SO when the album finally drops in a few weeks, will we also find out what the big long form video project is? Is that still a rumour? She filmed so many locations and we have seen very little of it! I was thinking about at the GLAAD awards when Mykki Blanco said something about being directed as an actor by Madonna recently? AH so much to consider! 

40 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yea but I rather just have good songs 😉 she and her manager need to learn that good music will sell. snot who she worked with. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if specifically the older people aren't quickly gonna believe an album truly is good if the first songs they heard were just "so so", or the future song

It will? Based on what? lol

A lot of people like the songs released so far, especially Medellin and Crave, which have been chosen as the first two singles. And these (few) people who are suggesting that there are some of the best tracks still to be heard aren't saying "the album is brilliant except for the four so-so songs released," I'm pretty positive these people like the first 4 songs as well. 

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

So god control is the disco track but it’s also mid tempo!! Exciting for me but cue the meltdowns for those who want an uptempo banger! 

Is it God Control? I know it's been rumoured but it's been that many songs I've lost count 🤣

They were people that swore on their souls it was killers who are partying....I just can't wait to see it/hear it I was beginning to think the whole thing was an urban myth. 

Jamie Watkins @jleefromthebloc
Απάντηση στους χρήστες @MattCainWriter @Madonna

You lucky boy, I like what I hear so far, but tell me there’s a banger on there?

Απάντηση στους χρήστες @jleefromthebloc @Madonna

Yes, God Control x

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:
Jamie Watkins @jleefromthebloc
Απάντηση στους χρήστες @MattCainWriter @Madonna

You lucky boy, I like what I hear so far, but tell me there’s a banger on there?

Απάντηση στους χρήστες @jleefromthebloc @Madonna

Yes, God Control x

Please Madame X give the world this banger to coincide with the release of the album. 

Make those critics dance to another slice of infectious dance Madonna.

Just now, Confessit said:

Please Madame X give the world this banger to coincide with the release of the album. 

Make those critics dance to another slice of infectious dance Madonna.

But the one reviewer said that God Control is a mid tempo dance song. So thats gonna be hard to do.

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

But the one reviewer said that God Control is a mid tempo dance song. So thats gonna be hard to do.

Whether the banger is the video with the queens or not...

...I just hope she releases it as a single and promotes it. 

Otherwise all the singles from the album will be mid-tempo, which is fine but I think variety is the spice of life.