Madame X: Discussion (LISTENING PARTY info within)

I actually think this roll out is going above and beyond. It’s customary for artists to simply drop three or four songs on streaming platforms before an album nowadays. And when it’s a ten track album, as was the case with Firt Aid Kit’s Ruins last year, you’ve heard nearly half of it by release day. So M is right in line with how many she is pre-releasing, but she is actually doing a lot more than just dropping each track. One has a video, another has a video about to drop, a third got a performance at Eurovision etc.

2 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

The Ciccone Twins insta story seems to imply something happening 5/22 on Tetu Nouveau Numero ... what does that mean? TV appearance in France?

French Gay Magazine....i think

It's just an interview of M in the new issue of the French gay magazine Tétu, coming out this Wednesday.

The magazine's editor in chief @Romainburrel posted very supportive tweets during the Eurovision, especially after he started seeing negative reactions to her performance. Saying what we already know, that she is a legend, has redefined pop music and is at the same level of Elvis, Sinatra and Prince.

She replied to me and said her least fav was Looking For Mercy...there's another album playback later today and they're allowed to tweet so we'll be getting more info soon

1 minute ago, le smoking said:

She replied to me and said her least fav was Looking For Mercy...there's another album playback later today and they're allowed to tweet so we'll be getting more info soon

is LFM a Mirwais track?

26 minutes ago, Andra said:

Made my day! Thank you!

29 minutes ago, Andra said:

This is really exciting!! Dark Ballet sounds like it's gonna be that track most everyone likes. Sounds like classic M+M. I too hope for a track by track review soon!!

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

This is really exciting!! Dark Ballet sounds like it's gonna be that track most everyone likes. Sounds like classic M+M. I too hope for a track by track review soon!!

I truly can’t wait!!!!

33 minutes ago, Andra said:

Le disco stomper is back!!!! Drama please! 😄😄😄😄

46 minutes ago, Andra said:

Fuck. I just dribbled a bit of spunk.

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

so, it fleels the best songs are yet to come. Why not releasing them first? What's behind this strategy?

First you bait, stalk your prey then you go in for the fucking kill.