Eurovision

Just now, jonski43 said:

That was a disappointing performance. And what with the interlude? Missed opportunity.She should have gone with Medellin too.

Graham Norton noted the muted traction by the audience afterwards.

It's the first time I've ever seen the crowd be so non-engaging st the end of an M performance. The interlude was bizarre. 

She was great,  not her best vocals, but she was brave with the imagery and the show she put on. Quavo has the charisma of a vanilla leaf, he’s lucky FUTURE is a great song. Anyway, she was a nerve wreck but she was entertaining as always! 

Well it’s a shame it wasn’t a great moment for her. I don’t think her vocals were awful but there were too many bum notes and of course everyone focuses on those, but that’s kinda expected in a show where vocals matter a lot. 

That arrangement of Like a Prayer is so flat :(. I quite liked Future but it wasn’t the right song, she should have gone with Medellin. The whole thing could have been much more uplifting than it was. However I liked the interlude a lot and it’s cool that she got the Palestinian flag in there. 

LAP: She looks bulky, bit static, hope she doesn't fall!, she sounds good singing this great song with lyrics that always electrify.

Spoken word interlude: JAW IS ON THE FLOOR. She throws major shade on Israel and I'm loving it.

Future: The mood changes fluidly. Wish Quavo wasn't there. Love the trumpets, the rather appropriate lyrics, and the falls in the end.

Just now, Disintegration said:

Well it’s a shame it wasn’t a great moment for her. I don’t think her vocals were awful but there were too many bum notes and of course everyone focuses on those, but that’s kinda expected in a show where vocals matter a lot. 

That arrangement of Like a Prayer is so flat :(. I quite liked Future but it wasn’t the right song, she should have gone with Medellin. The whole thing could have been much more uplifting than it was. However I liked the interlude a lot and it’s cool that she got the Palestinian flag in there. 

Absolutely agree, my words exactly

I really really enjoyed her performance. I think it was too message heavy, while the crowd expected something more carefree, I guess. The staging and choreography was huge!!!

Has anyone notice the newly shot background video with her veiled face?

Media is having a field day with this here in Spain. One of the newspapers even has TWO articles already on how weak her voice was 🙄

I liked it, but I really expected more..

it's true that in Like a Prayer I do not sing too well..whenever she's going to act at prizes she gets nervous.

I did not like the choreography of Future, or that of the dancers .. Madonna too static..

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

It was boring. The arrangement of LAP, I would not even call THAT music, honestly...

The arrangement was fucking terrible. She only sang the song for 3 minutes but it felt like 6 minutes because it was boring. 

But she looked incredible and the visuals of calling our the trouble in Israel were spot on.