Eurovision

I can't even read twitter. Imma let this one go. Loved everything about Like A Prayer. She did sound shaky but not as bad as twitter is making it out to be. That Future song was not the song for this event. I can not say it enough times. Oh well. 

I was terrified too when she was on the stage haha 😄

As a fan, of course liked it, but it's not for the ESC and it's auidience, but I liked the msg at the end

Like a Prayer was no different than any other time she sang it live. So I'm no sure what all your expectations were. 

The crowd (and assume viewers at home) seemed perplexed with the new song though. She should just do Like a Virgin and make everyone happy next time lol

sadly, it was a little underwhelming. i loved the spoken middle part though.

but very off key in like a prayer (twitter is dragging her) but she seemed so nervous.

loving the palestine/isreal flag on the dancers back.

1 minute ago, mmmike said:

Is there a uploaded performance for me to see in the US?

I recorded but the vid is too big to upload sorry

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Okay wow and interesting.

Oh God I adore M but I feel this was bad. Like a Prayer was flat as a pancake and Future just didn't work. Even the crowd by the end were not into it.

Im gonna go and re watch and digest it. I don't think she can sing as strong with those bloody grills in.

The staging was stunning but the performance is not instant love for me like her Super Bowl was. I am disappointed.

It was not meant to be a performance a la SuperBowl, singing a medley of classics. 

1 minute ago, xtaticboy82 said:

that spoken part was amazing! 

that was truly the best part of  the whole thing...very dramatic and intriguing....the rest and what came before not her best but ok. Overall I expected more

She doesn't sings bad at live shows. Idk what happened to her, really.

And yeah, if we're gonna blame the eyepatch or the stairs... then we have to blame her for using them when they didn't help her with the performance. I love her to death, but can't justify her choices all the time. 😕

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

What?

The presenter for points from Netherlands just said she’s thankful for this night and for Madonna’s autotune 

The Like A Prayer vocals were all over the place. However Future was actually a really good performance and was actually pretty strong, it went over like a lead balloon though 

Just now, Lolo said:

The presenter for points from Netherlands just said she’s thankful for this night and for Madonna’s autotune 

WOW

bitch please i only went on twitter cuz i saw she was trending. sadly for the wrong reason

it was okay of course but quavo does not make a performance. should have done medellin.

3 minutes ago, davejr. said:

i didn’t like it. very limited movements from #Madonna. the costume looks heavy. plus Quavo doesn’t need to be there.

Amén.  Wasted opportunity.

Where's this Madonna?  =(

Anyway, I'm not European so I can't grasp the context of how important this event is like the rest of you, so I watched it with no expectations really. Visually it was fabulous, but there was a distinct lack of energy that I'm not used to. She seemed more fired up for the Billboard perf tbh.

Oh well!