Eurovision

i didn’t like it. very limited movements from #Madonna. the costume looks heavy. plus Quavo doesn’t need to be there.

The Future performance was much better than LAP. Her vocals were wobbly/pitchy in the former. 

She looked phenomenal on stage.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:00 PM, headonfire said:

Just because she is wearing braids in a night out, doesn't mean that that's the way she will use the hair on Saturday.

#Madonnaisneverboring

OKAY!

2 minutes ago, davejr. said:

i didn’t like it. very limited movements from #Madonna. the costume looks heavy. plus Quavo doesn’t need to be there.

u r not going to make it to the future

She did not sound good at all in LAP. I’m so disappointed. You can come and shred me into pieces as much as you like. What a wasted opportunity. 

1 minute ago, reismf said:

has the forum crashed?

Yes

She was definitely very nervous in the beginning, plus with the focus on the stairs I can understand her voice was shaky during LAP. Which makes me wonder why she wore that eyepatch, doesn't that reduce your eyesight even more?

But nevertheless she put on a great show! Amazing intro especially, and I LOVED the subtle political messages in the end! That's how you do it!

Okay wow and interesting.

Oh God I adore M but I feel this was bad. Like a Prayer was flat as a pancake and Future just didn't work. Even the crowd by the end were not into it.

Im gonna go and re watch and digest it. I don't think she can sing as strong with those bloody grills in.

The staging was stunning but the performance is not instant love for me like her Super Bowl was. I am disappointed.

2 minutes ago, reismf said:

has the forum crashed?

Every time M is live. 

Just now, smirnoff_ice said:

She did not sound good at all in LAP. I’m so disappointed. You can come and shred me into pieces as much as you like. What a wasted opportunity. 

your post is a wasted opportunity, but we are used to... 🤣

LAP sounded really off key,  but the "Future" performance turned out really well.  Exceeded my expectations!   I wonder what happened with LAP, she normally sings this quite well live.  Must be nerves.