Eurovision

2 hours ago, Kim said:

I doubt that.

If you said OMG SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHIT (with 15 posts)... then yes.

Haha, no, I didn't do that😘

1 hour ago, fandonna said:

voices change. when you get older, your voice grows old. Madonna is not a robot. Madonna is good enough to sing in her 60s.

You are completely right, but that is exactly the reason why one should take care of their technique. There are a lot of singers who keep their voices healthy throughout their careers. Madonna could do that too

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

You are completely right, but that is exactly the reason why one should take care of their technique. There are a lot of singers who keep their voices healthy throughout their careers. Madonna could do that too

Madonna does it indeed.

just noticed that some europeans are mad at madonna's performing. they say something like this 1) she's not an european 2) she's not a contestant 3) Eurovision is for european.

they say they don't need an american superstar. they are also afraid of madonna's stealing the show. LOL.

for me, this is my first time to watch this show thanks to madonna. i didn't know what eurovision is. i think they have to appreciate her. she makes eurovision great. doesn't she?

Just now, fandonna said:

just noticed that some europeans are mad at madonna's performing. they say something like this 1) she's not an european 2) she's not a contestant 3) Eurovision is for european.

they say they don't need an american superstar. they are also afraid of madonna's stealing the show. LOL.

for me, this is my first time to watch this show thanks to madonna. i didn't know what eurovision is. i think they have to appreciate her. she makes eurovision great. doesn't she?

The show is being broadcast from Israel is my reply to that.

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

Just like the Super Bowl was Madonna's show Eurovision is Madonna's show...

yes, if she goes somewhere she is the acme of the show.

2 minutes ago, fandonna said:

some europeans are mad at madonna's performing. they say something like this 1) she's not an european 2) she's not a contestant 3) Eurovision is for european.

This is ridiculous and makes no sense.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/azzi-asar-reports-from-the-esc-rehearsals/

Azzi Asar reports from the ESC rehearsals

BY MADONNATRIBE · MAY 18, 2019

Eurovision Song Contest co-host Assi Azar spoke with Graham Norton on his BBC Radio 2show this morning and shared some information from the rehearsals of the Madonnaperformance. So, spoilers ahead.

I saw the rehearsal yesterday, it’s an amazing show, what she’s doing on the stage. She’s literally taking over our entire stage, changing it completely. I can say she’s literally building a chapel inside our arena in 40 seconds. That’s the time she has from the moment we get off the stage to the moment she goes on the stage. It’s unbelievable.

And we’ve met her yesterday before, to practice the interview and she was so sweet. I heard so many rumours about Madonna and we were standing there for 30 minutes waiting that everyhting will be ready and she was adorable. I think I’ve asked her to marry me, I divorce my husband and my husband approved that divorce. She asked my husband to join us on the marriage and for me it was an uplifting experience to be with her.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The show is being broadcast from Israel is my reply to that.

Also Do they actually know Australia is partecipating? Some people just have shitty lives and love to waste their time being bitter

1 minute ago, sotos8 said:

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/azzi-asar-reports-from-the-esc-rehearsals/

Azzi Asar reports from the ESC rehearsals

BY MADONNATRIBE · MAY 18, 2019

Eurovision Song Contest co-host Assi Azar spoke with Graham Norton on his BBC Radio 2show this morning and shared some information from the rehearsals of the Madonnaperformance. So, spoilers ahead.

I saw the rehearsal yesterday, it’s an amazing show, what she’s doing on the stage. She’s literally taking over our entire stage, changing it completely. I can say she’s literally building a chapel inside our arena in 40 seconds. That’s the time she has from the moment we get off the stage to the moment she goes on the stage. It’s unbelievable.

And we’ve met her yesterday before, to practice the interview and she was so sweet. I heard so many rumours about Madonna and we were standing there for 30 minutes waiting that everyhting will be ready and she was adorable. I think I’ve asked her to marry me, I divorce my husband and my husband approved that divorce. She asked my husband to join us on the marriage and for me it was an uplifting experience to be with her.

It will be a 10 minute advert for the tour. 

Well, what tickets will actually be available for the general public.

1 minute ago, samosamosamo said:

Also Do they actually know Australia is partecipating? Some people just have shitty lives and love to waste their time being bitter

All the troubles come from ignorance. 😉

8 minutes ago, fandonna said:

Come off it, nobody really thinks that. It’s the bloody Eurovision Song Contest!! 

5 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Do you think her performance will be uploaded right after on her channel or ESC's?

I remember JT was uploaded right after...

So M is expected to perform around 12am CEST Paris time?

25 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Since Ray Of Light (bar MdNA) she has always done the TV rounds...

True, but many times she didn’t talk much about the music or album — lots of times, it was combined with promo for a children’s book or a film. Hopefully, she’ll do the rounds a bit this time — the music should get the focus. (I should say RH was good that way — she did a lot of promo performances on TV shows. Mini-residency on Ellen, though it has been much-maligned among fans, and the European talk show performances...)

To those talking about Madonna’s vocals and the change in voices caused by aging, I will say that I think her voice has held up far better than most. She still sings very well.  I can think of singers a few years younger than her whose vocals are shot but I will not mention names.

1 minute ago, Shane said:

I think Madonna’s voice has held up far better than most. She still sings very well.  I can think of singers a few years younger than her whose vocals are shot but I will not mention names.

Mariah comes immediately to mind.

47 minutes ago, fandonna said:

You are a troll and frankly this post is ABSURD :rotfl:

2 minutes ago, DanM said:

Is she doing Dark Ballet also, or only LAP and Future? I'm lost 😄

We don’t know. I’m hoping for dark ballet between both songs but I’m beginning to lean towards it JUST being the two songs. Although, I feel like the press reporting two songs may not know dark ballet is a different song if after LAP it leads into DB and then Future...maybe the people reporting think DB is the intro to Future. Idk we’ll see

10 minutes ago, DanM said:

Is she doing Dark Ballet also, or only LAP and Future? I'm lost 😄

I do hope she surprises us with DB or some different mix.

By the way, I would prefer another song choice for the ESC, but I trust her.

As a fan, I am sure that I am going to like whatever she brings anyway. 

Edited by rodials

Just wondering does anybody know anybody that will be at the show tonight , friend , social media people you follow . Would love some inside scoops , not spoilers but I hope the audience pay her respect ie a lot of cheering , clapping , screaming !! It wasn’t amazing response when hosts kept mentioning her at semi finals. I want people losing their shit .. in a good way 😂

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Is this from rehearsal or is the performance happening now?

Rehearsal obvs

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Madame X is German. 

IMG_20190518_184433_932.jpg

Love it 🤣