Eurovision

1 hour ago, Cesky said:

Probably about 6PM

Are we talking Tel Aviv time, 6 PM?  it is 7:53 AM right now...

Today is the day , I can’t wait for tonight, uk time the Eurovision starts at 8pm and finishes at nearly 12pm, if she’s on after all 26 countries have sung then I recon she will be on 10:30pm give or take 20minutes. Tel aviv is 2 hours ahead of the uk.

8 hours ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

He must be better than Kevin ‘Autotunes’. She must have fired him after the BBMA’s.

Medellin at billboard awards was One of the worst vocal performances ever, you could hardly hear Her live voice: too much autotuner and the backing track was really way too overshadowing. Thank God It was visually stunning

Edited by Edivad

It is the first time since I was born that Italian television broadcasts a live performance of Madonna

Edited by Hobbit

3am Tokyo....

Don't think I can stay up!! Will have to wake up to the performance

Eurovision will air a Madonna interview tonight

Yesterday, Madonna was interviewed at the green room by one of the Eurovision hosts, Asi Azar.

The interview will be broadcast tonight during the Eurovision Song Contest.

23 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

Eurovision will air a Madonna interview tonight

Yesterday, Madonna was interviewed at the green room by one of the Eurovision hosts, Asi Azar.

The interview will be broadcast tonight during the Eurovision Song Contest.

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

So typical, Australian reporter live form EV reporting 'Madonna will perform two songs LAP and a new song absolutely no one is interested in, followed by laugh in studio, my god it is relentless.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9100283/madonna-eurovision-2019-tel-aviv-losing-money/

MATERIAL GIRL Madonna is not profiting from her Eurovision performance tonight as we reveal the facts about her historic gig in Tel Aviv

With false reporting surrounding the performance, I've established the facts

By Dan Wootton, Executive Editor

17th May 2019, 9:31 pm

Updated: 18th May 2019, 7:30 am

THE number of people trying to bring down Madonna with false reporting around her highly anticipated Eurovision performance tomorrow night is out of control. So I’ve established the facts.

Most importantly, the Queen of Pop will NOT profit from her two-song set – uplifting new track Future and the iconic Like A Prayer – in Tel Aviv, Israel.

The Canadian-Israeli billionaire Sylvan Adams has spent a million dollars to cover the costs of the performance.

But because she wants it to be so epic, the costs are actually higher than that meaning Madonna is dipping into her own pocket to cover the rest of the production fees.

To be clear, that means Madonna is losing money on Eurovision and certainly not financially profiting from it.

That’s because the production is going to be spectacular, including a 35-strong choir (not 40 back-up singers as has been incorrectly claimed), a troupe of dancers and a live band.

Sources close to the singer say she is happy to foot the majority of the bill because Eurovision is a celebration of music from all across the world and it makes sense that she wants to be there for the first time in her career ahead of the release of her new album Madame X next month.

Madonna was not barred from entering rehearsals either – I’m told she walked in with no issues accompanied by her long-time manager Guy Oseary.

The delay to signing the official contract before she performs is over small technicalities, rather than anything that would stop her taking the stage.

Claims her personal entourage is made up of 175 people is also wide of the mark.

Her personal staff is relatively small – mainly hair, make-up and styling staff.

Madonna has refused to buckle to political pressure not to perform at the event, saying earlier this week: “I’ll never stop playing music to suit someone’s political agenda nor will I stop speaking out against violations of human rights wherever in the world they may be.”

The overwhelming number of headlines this week show that at 60 Madonna still knows how to dominate the pop culture agenda.

Edited by Ven Conmigo
Hit reply by accident

2 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:
MATERIAL GIRL 

Madonna is not profiting from her Eurovision performance tonight as we reveal the facts about her historic gig in Tel Aviv

Do you have a link? Thank❌

17 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9100283/madonna-eurovision-2019-tel-aviv-losing-money/

MATERIAL GIRL Madonna is not profiting from her Eurovision performance tonight as we reveal the facts about her historic gig in Tel Aviv

THE number of people trying to bring down Madonna with false reporting around her highly anticipated Eurovision performance tomorrow night is out of control. So I’ve established the facts.

Most importantly, the Queen of Pop will NOT profit from her two-song set – uplifting new track Future and the iconic Like A Prayer – in Tel Aviv, Israel.

The Canadian-Israeli billionaire Sylvan Adams has spent a million dollars to cover the costs of the performance.

But because she wants it to be so epic, the costs are actually higher than that meaning Madonna is dipping into her own pocket to cover the rest of the production fees.

To be clear, that means Madonna is losing money on Eurovision and certainly not financially profiting from it.

That’s because the production is going to be spectacular, including a 35-strong choir (not 40 back-up singers as has been incorrectly claimed), a troupe of dancers and a live band.

Sources close to the singer say she is happy to foot the majority of the bill because Eurovision is a celebration of music from all across the world and it makes sense that she wants to be there for the first time in her career ahead of the release of her new album Madame X next month.

Madonna was not barred from entering rehearsals either – I’m told she walked in with no issues accompanied by her long-time manager Guy Oseary.

The delay to signing the official contract before she performs is over small technicalities, rather than anything that would stop her taking the stage.

Claims her personal entourage is made up of 175 people is also wide of the mark.

Her personal staff is relatively small – mainly hair, make-up and styling staff.

Madonna has refused to buckle to political pressure not to perform at the event, saying earlier this week: “I’ll never stop playing music to suit someone’s political agenda nor will I stop speaking out against violations of human rights wherever in the world they may be.”

The overwhelming number of headlines this week show that at 60 Madonna still knows how to dominate the pop culture agenda.

Finally, on the day of performance... where's the PR when you need them lol

Dan Wootton is a fan also

40 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Finally, on the day of performance... where's the PR when you need them lol

Dan Wootton is a fan also

well said! 👏👏

It is amazing to see how a British tabloid defends Madonna .. what has never been seen!