Eurovision

9 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Susan had the mole.  Dita had the gold tooth, Esther had the henna tattoos.  Mdolla had grills.  Madame X has an eye patch.  

It was not Esther the one with the henna tattoos. That was Veronica Electronica. Esther was the Kabbalist. She had the red string. 😉

11 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Why is Mike Dean there if he didn't produce Future nor Dark Ballet?

Producers fix songs for live performances. Patrick Leonard did Virgin Tour, Stuart did Reinvention etc.

3 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Producers fix songs for live performances. Patrick Leonard did Virgin Tour, Stuart did Reinvention etc.

I know that. I'm asking why him.

2 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

He must be better than Kevin ‘Autotunes’. She must have fired him after the BBMA’s.

Hope so!

28 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

She’s just the coolest!

No one comes close:)

45 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

She’s just the coolest!

So fierce! What a baller! 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

She’s just the coolest!

ha. I love this. she's so funny. 

Loved the reaction of the Australian tv presenters commenting on our coverage of Eurovision when they announced on stage that Madonna would be performing.  Both were excited that it had been officially confirmed live. I know Joel Creasey is a Madonna fan and Myf Warhurst has praised her previously when she was on Spicks and Specks - Australians will know them both, they are our hosts. Thought it was funny too when they said she would be singing Like a Prayer and Myf  quoted "  Life is a mystery,  everyone must stand alone '    Both so happy that  Madonna is performing.  Kind of sad though that Julia Zemiro is not still hosting as she is a major major Madonna fan and would have been on cloud 9. 

Am really enjoying Eurovision and hope that Madonna also gets to meet the performers.  I am sure she would have a blast with them as some are real characters.   Love the interviews with them that are done in rehearsals.   I know Kate Miller Heidke ( Australia's entry ) has said she has a dream Madonna will watch her performance and love it !  She has instragrammed about Madonna several times.  

Not sure about others,  but would actually prefer not to see rehearsal images.  Only because want to be completely in the dark about what she will wear etc and just watch it unfold live. Like that with everything though - the element of surprise is always a thrill for me - especially with Madonna.   That is why I mainly skip through this thread and have not been looking as much.   Once she performs,  back to full steam ahead.  

1 hour ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

It was not Esther the one with the henna tattoos. That was Veronica Electronica. Esther was the Kabbalist. She had the red string. 😉

Well, Veronica Ellsctronica also had the red string. Esther had the Kabbalists do it better T-shirt lol 

9 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Not sure about others,  but would actually prefer not to see rehearsal images.  Only because want to be completely in the dark about what she will wear etc and just watch it unfold live. Like that with everything though - the element of surprise is always a thrill for me - especially with Madonna.   That is why I mainly skip through this thread and have not been looking as much.   Once she performs,  back to full steam ahead.  

Same. It happened with the BMA’s and the rehearsal clothes were actually the one she wore live. It surely takes out the magic. 

1 hour ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

Ah....  you are right.

All, we need help with two new opportunities to get CRAVE plaid on two radio stations in USA (1 in New York and one in Los Angeles).  Please VOTE below.  We have 19 hours.  

https://twitter.com/New1027/status/1129515745275187201

https://twitter.com/1043MYfm/status/1129567802036113408

BTW, both stations already played the song today. This will guaranty at least one spin tomorrow! VOTE

A third station needs our attention:

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Same. It happened with the BMA’s and the rehearsal clothes were actually the one she wore live. It surely takes out the magic. 

Didn’t she rehearse in the black polka dot type dress? That wasn’t the one she wore for the performance

2 hours ago, le smoking said:

Does anyone know around what time she's expected to take the stage? If it starts at 3pm eastern time, I'm assuming she won't be on until after 6?

Probably about 6PM