Eurovision

The previews look incredible those JPG costumes are epic and beautiful. 

Like a prayer will win the Eurovision. It's going to be absolutely epic and the highlight of the Madame X era. To have her back on stage with massive production is where she belongs. 

Personally, I don't think Future is the best new song for her to take with her to promote Madame X, I have a feeling the album has better songs on it that would be received better but I understand the feature is perhaps a big reason why to ensure the streams following the performance.

But I cannot wait until tomorrow night......America is about to win Eurovision 😎😋

4 minutes ago, Sideris said:

I don’t know why he muted it ...

Well.. it’s common. he reminds me of a few madonna fans in our fandom that can be like that.. such as not tagging people who they got info or a picture or video from, muting something and showing a short clip when the real full thing with audio and video is available somewhere on a news site that they refuse to link to make their profile special.. ive noticed that before..

1 minute ago, Sideris said:

I don’t know why he muted it ...

Because they’re being a cunt trying to have something that others don’t 😡

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Can we please stop with the "Future is not the right song but I still cannot wait for the performance though" comment? How many times do we have to read the same fucking thing? :confused:

THIS! 👍

...of course they know better! They are so smart! :clap: Poor Madonna who doesn't have them with her, close to her, advising her!

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Can we please stop with the "Future is not the right song but I still cannot wait for the performance though" comment? How many times do we have to read the same fucking thing? :confused:

I've been away on holiday so I haven't seen those comments previous I'm late to the party but I'm pleased I am in good company with my thoughts haha.

3 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Not digging the eyepatch with this outfit, just seems out of place...otherwise perfection. Love that the blonde braids are back 

She looks a lot more beautiful without the eye patch. Oseary should have the balls to tell her to not wear it as it doesnt fit the outfit. Look how beautiful she is without it in the “muted” video

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

She looks a lot more beautiful without the eye patch. Oseary should have the balls to tell her to not wear it as it doesnt fit the outfit. Look how beautiful she is without it in the “muted” video

I don't think Oseary has much to do with her this era she's broken away a bit.

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Eyepatch is going nowhere locas. Get it together. 

Dont you lose a lot of your depth sights? Seems like a shitty idea if youre gonna walk off the stairs and maybe do some crazy choreography

Just now, Nikki said:

Dont you lose a lot of your depth sights? Seems like a shitty idea if youre gonna walk off the stairs and maybe do some crazy choreography

I don't think they'll be crazy choreography.

Future is mid-tempo and then like a prayer......epic beyond no doubt though !!

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I find it odd that she’s wearing the same outfit she’ll wear tomorrow for the performance...

I think since LFL@Brits it’s probs wise to rehearse at least once with the full shabang!

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I’m not sure of that. I don’t think Madame X would put herself in danger if its causing any difficulty. 

Oooh so Mike Dean is there to mix LAP+DB+Future 

I’m excited because DB might sound different from one year ago, also hopefully they serve some choreo with future and she does the singalong with LAP.

24 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Eyepatch is going nowhere locas. Get it together. 

How many times we gotta tell'em.... :lmao: 

I love that outfit with the eyepatch too. The darker tone of it (vs. the Met Gala version) works well with the eyepatch.

20 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Do we know the reason behind the eye patch? I love it but at same time don’t get it 😂

It comes from MadameX ‘s past. She lost her 👁  because of her dangerous cravings. 😉 She trusted a man she shouldn’t have. 😁

25 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Do we know the reason behind the eye patch? I love it but at same time don’t get it 😂

Susan had the mole.  Dita had the gold tooth, Esther had the henna tattoos.  Mdolla had grills.  Madame X has an eye patch.  

Edited by sul8323