Eurovision

27 minutes ago, Nikki said:

are they famous? idk him

Influential! Scremadelica and XTRMNTR were really influential albums. In line with Massive Attack, Happy Mondays or My Bloody Valentine.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Btw do you think that Madonna will ride this cock from Azerbaijan? 

335DAAB8-5A3D-4C37-BB8A-97542A97752C.jpeg

M is a top actually

43 minutes ago, Foolio said:

I'm willing to bet my dead grandmother's soul M will do a snippet of Dark Ballet. There must be a reason she's hashtagged it in her Eurovision updates. Also, she said in the interview for Billboard that the song is about Joan of Arc, and look what she's wearing for the rehearsal. Madame X is a saint and a half.

I bet you are right. Makes total sense to me too for what the costumes look like. I so hope she's doing Dark Ballet. 

3 hours ago, Msig said:

Based on a live blog from the first dress rehearsal, which took place a few hours ago, Madonna's act will start around midnight CEST (1 a.m. Israeli time), approx. 3 hours into the show.

you know anything about rehearsals today?

53 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Does Eurovision upload guest performances (like Madonna's) on an official youtube channel some time after the broadcast...or no?

Yes, they're usually uploaded to the official Eurovision YouTube channel immediately after the show.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

you know anything about rehearsals today?

She didn’t do her rehearsal... the host (“madonnas time”) told that madonna will do her performance then... 

Just now, Sideris said:

She didn’t do her rehearsal... the host (“madonnas time”) told that madonna will do her performance then... 

What are you saying? Sorry, i dont understand ..

1 minute ago, Msig said:

Yes, they're usually uploaded to the official Eurovision YouTube channel immediately after the show.

That's good to know! I won't be able to watch it live.

1 hour ago, Jeby said:

https://t.co/FyN9kBzDJZ

Luckily many are dragging him and BBC NewsNight for giving him a platform and for him calling Madonna a prostitute.

He can feel Madonna is a big jerk for performing, but he's a creep for openly calling her a prostitute.

It was just a very weird comment.......

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Madonna didn't perform during the first dress rehearsal of the final. We'll know in about an hour whether or not she performs in the on-going jury rehearsal.

22 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Hahaha me too 😂 I’m not ok ... I think I’m drunk 😂

10 minutes ago, Msig said:

Madonna didn't perform during the first dress rehearsal of the final. We'll know in about an hour whether or not she performs in the on-going jury rehearsal.

🔼

1 minute ago, Sideris said:

Hahaha me too 😂 I’m not ok ... I think I’m drunk 😂

🔼

12 minutes ago, Msig said:

Thank you. Isnt this late though? Or you think if she isn't rehearsing today, she may rehearse tomorrow?

I am so excited! Cannot wait to see her performing tomorrow! 🙂 And for me Future is a good choice, so eager to see how she will perform it! I feel like a teenager again with everything that is in store for us!

Oh and Primal Scream may have seemed influential (far from it), but essentially they were plagiarist copycats, whose loud-mouthed Bobbie Gillespie lead singer should really take a hard long look at himself in the mirror before calling a person he doesn't even know a "prostitute" - they prostituted themselves by never ever giving credit for a certain song to Sly & Family Stone and B.T.O. (Bachman-Turner Overdrive).

15 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Oh and Primal Scream may have seemed influential (far from it), but essentially they were plagiarist copycats, whose loud-mouthed Bobbie Gillespie lead singer should really take a hard long look at himself in the mirror before calling a person he doesn't even know a "prostitute" - they prostituted themselves by never ever giving credit for a certain song to Sly & Family Stone and B.T.O. (Bachman-Turner Overdrive).

He is an idiot. I agree, but you can't say that albums I mentioned weren't influental, especially Scremdelica. The way they blended psychodelic rock, soul with acid house was really forward thinking in 1991. Although I like some of their albums, nobody is allowed to call a woman prostitute. He is no better than Morrissy or Elton.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Another madonna fan being a little cunt “i dont want anyone to hear it”., when asked to put up the sound to hear what M is saying

I don’t know why he muted it ...