Eurovision

I don’t know what she’s been doing since this era started but keep it up! She’s looking so beautiful and youthful lately.  The transformation is almost overnight. 

1 minute ago, Dindi said:

I don’t know what she’s been doing since this era started but keep it up! She’s looking so beautiful and youthful lately.  The transformation is almost overnight. 

the transformation from the VMAs to Stonewall to now is incredible 

I think she looks downright incredible! Her face is back to looking like Madonna the goddess!

1 minute ago, madmex said:

Fab face but the same hair of the Met Gala 2018 for Eurovision?  #Boring

uhhhhh

I know this is not Eurovision related, but we need your help... we need ~ 60 more votes.

We have a chance to get Crave on radio here in Los Angeles... Please vote for #Crave now via twitter account below.
https://twitter.com/1043MYfm/status/1128840789021249536?s=19

4 hours left to VOTE!!!! Current results:
Crave 49%
Who Do You Love 51%

2 minutes ago, madmex said:

Hopefully not 🤔 Future is def not a song for Eurovision, but I'm sure she's going to slay the stage

2 minutes ago, madmex said:

Change your profile pic with yours then , be current

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I know this is not Eurovision related, but we need your help... we need ~ 60 more votes.

We have a chance to get Crave on radio here in Los Angeles... Please vote for #Crave now via twitter account below.

Crave 49%
Who Do You Love 51%

I can’t believe it’s almost caught up. When I voted it was 28% to 72% well done! 👍🏼

We should stop correcting other people's opinions

8 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I can’t believe it’s almost caught up. When I voted it was 28% to 72% well done! 👍🏼

We can do this! RT on social media! Crave deserves it!

That face!!! MDNA Skin untraditional promo

I still believe she's going to perform a part of it 😄@karbatal

33 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Crave 49%
Who Do You Love 51%

Its tied!

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

she looks amazing!

The jacket is great, and the shorts allow us to see her flawless legs. I’m a very happy fan right now.

Its an enjoyable, breezy little track. However, its not hit material or really fresh. Once again , there's also way to much of the feature artist. I'm sad this was the song chosen for Eurovision. It couldve been an oppurunity to turn the era around.

3 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Its an enjoyable, breezy little track. However, its not hit material or really fresh. Once again , there's also way to much of the feature artist. I'm sad this was the song chosen for Eurovision. It couldve been an oppurunity to turn the era around.

Turn it around from what?

I'm loving this era so far

all this negativity…..just be glad she's still giving us new music, giving us her all in performing. she could have redone medellin for eurovision, but she's Madonna bish…..we should be more grateful for all the effort she puts into this.