Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

2 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

#justiceforfuture 

I think you’re in for a surprise. Just saying.

I’m all for being wrong. I don’t like threads like this either. They’re depressing as fuck. But if I can’t vent...?

20 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

:lol: a dark electronic song with rap on it + a reggae one featuring a homophobic rapper... for Pride! 🌈 

GentleSpiffyElephantseal-size_restricted

Lol, maybe someone really drove her Crazy, pun intended.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

I've never been one to worry myself over a performance that hasn't happened. But to each their own. Knock yourselves out.

But we saw the upcoming Future performance for Pride on Eurovision and we saw the LAP Eurovision on MET Gala, last year. 

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

But we saw the upcoming Future performance for Pride on Eurovision and we saw the LAP Eurovision on MET Gala, last year. 

👍

6 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I’m all for being wrong. I don’t like threads like this either. They’re depressing as fuck. But if I can’t vent...?

💛👍🏻

534E8D32-5536-4577-8B6A-2FF2C9E0EA40.jpeg

I’m living for the meltdowns in this thread !!!! 

M 2019 pride setlist

1. jimmy jimmy 

2. future 

3. champagne rose remix (minus Cardi with new offset verse) 

4.Push  

dying 😂😂

I came in this thread expecting to see this set list: 

Spanish Lesson 

Hey You

Superstar

One More Chance

With an encore of Candy Shop. 

Anything can happen and a lot can change. Let’s hold our ammo until after the performance. I’m sure everyones guns will be ablaze anyway. 

3 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

I’m living for the meltdowns in this thread !!!! 

M 2019 pride setlist

1. jimmy jimmy 

2. future 

3. champagne rose remix (minus Cardi with new offset verse) 

4.Push  

dying 😂😂

I would prefer this one 

I mean she always going to perform I Rise, and it's hard to argue with LAP and Vogue. I get that some fans try to argue about LAP, but it's her most famous song so...

But Future is the one that I can see complaints about. I really like the song, but it's probably not the best choice for the audience. But then another neither is God Control probably and yall trying to suggest that. 

Just now, Cesky said:

I mean she always going to perform I Rise, and it's hard to argue with LAP and Vogue. I get that some fans try to argue about LAP, but it's her most famous song so...

But Future is the one that I can see complaints about. I really like the song, but it's probably not the best choice for the audience. But then another neither is God Control probably and yall trying to suggest that. 

Performing American life. Performing American life.

2 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

If Quavo steps on the stage I truly hope both of them get booed.

Who needs enemies when you have "fans" like This!

Oh come on, she's doing God Control. There's a video dropping any day and it goes perfect with the event.

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Oh come on, she's doing God Control. There's a video dropping any day and it goes perfect with the event.

Sloane, you are using your brain. That’s the issue here. What you posted makes perfect sense but it’s not Madonna’s reality for some reason

15 minutes ago, ITG said:

Who needs enemies when you have "fans" like This!

I can't understand why the audience would boo anyone when they are up there trying their best. Madonna notwithstanding. 

Can you imagine anyone else being booed other than Madonna that is such an ally? It's the expectation she can't live up to. 

The four songs was always the "few" songs they mentioned and I predict she'll be blasted for that (since she's not doing a full concert) and compared to Grace Jones no matter what she does. I doubt anyone is waiting to boo Grace or demanding she take setlist notes. 

14 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Sloane, you are using your brain. That’s the issue here. What you posted makes perfect sense but it’s not Madonna’s reality for some reason

I know but I really think she's gonna do GC. It would just be TOO baffling if she didnt. The only thing that would stop it if the video is wayyyy too controversial and she dumps it. IMO

18 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Infinity are saying the video has been delayed. I am guessing due to sensitive Orlando shooting.

4 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Look, in all honesty, the gays at pride island will be so drunk, high, and fucking to really care what is happening on stage. 

Gives new meaning to “I Rise” 😬

:lmao: if I were there anywhere near front row she could come out and sing Tiptoe Through The Tulips and I'd love every minute.

56 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I wouldn't mind Push. It's underrated.

God yes, what a bop.

So American Life, huh? :confused:   

6 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

God Control

Hung Up

I Don’t Search I Find

Vogue

give the gays what they want (Future does not suit this crowd at all)

It’s really not that difficult. It’s a fucking Pride event. Mind boggling. 

Guest eroticerotic
3 hours ago, Nikki said:

complain here, so the right people at least hear it.. maybe if we're vocal enough.. 

https://www.instagram.com/visionaaron/

http://instagram.com/guyoseary

http://instagram.Com/andylecompte 

They are all scared of her except guy he seems completely disconnected now lol; from what I sense in their interactions . 

Madonna might be lonely and any sign of adversity might make her feel” at home.” That’s how she thrived  in her golden years. And prob how she feels normal. It’s tough, when everyone is afraid to stand their ground back at her. 

let’s see how it goes!