Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

Is NYC World Pride attended mostly by 20-30 yo white gays? If so they deserve some sort of punishment for turning their backs on the queen haha NO Vogue. NO LAP. NO disco banger. She doing Easy Ride, Falling Free, spoken word interlude of a Portuguese prayer, Future, I Rise, the end. 

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

She's prob doing like a prayer into future just like euro vision, but it'll be more pride themed and gay rights heavy

why would she do that? as some sort of redemption? she needs to move on. vogue, i don't search i find, hung up, and i rise. the end. the gays are happy and you'll sell some more concert tickets.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Yes +2 oldies 

I can't believe she's chosen two lame album tracks, one of which was sung at at a performance that bombed big time. 😂

50 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

She doesn’t pander 

She needs to start.

Superbowl was everything. Now it seems she's hellbent on destroying her live reputation because of some teen girl strop that nobody tells her what to do.

There needs to be an extra verse in killers:

"I will perform songs if everybody thinks they suck".

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

No way, remember Madonna is not allowed to pander, and she doesn't live for the applauses  

it's not pandering. it's reading the room. 

She doesn’t pander but sometimes she fucking has too. 

Theres enough bitchy millennial queens out there already dragging her and if she does a short setlist with those songs it is a bit shit 

Ermmm, I was obviously being sarcastic to the fans who go "She is NOT Kylie, she does not pander", but thanks 

i just popped into this thread. i must have missed that.

Just now, stevo208 said:

Read the room, for once, Madonna. 

I mean Jesus, I just want to fucking shake her sometimes. Is she that belligerent and out of touch?

It’s really fucking annoying. Especially now that we’ve heard the album and know what she’s capable of. 

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

It’s really fucking annoying. Especially now that we’ve heard the album and know what she’s capable of. 

Exactly. I rise and future are fabulous in the context of the full album but they will be flat as a witches tit at a pride event. I can't wait to attempt to defend her again as she alienates more fucking people. In fact I can't be bothered defending these choices. I'll just listen to madame x and chant 

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Read the room, for once, Madonna. 

I mean Jesus, I just want to fucking shake her sometimes. Is she that belligerent and out of touch?

Just wait until the police come here and be like "Jesus Christ what's with the meltdown she hasn't even performed yet :lmao:", acting all derisive at our comments. We can read the pattern. 

Just wait until the police come here and be like "Jesus Christ what's with the meltdown she hasn't even performed yet :lmao:", acting all derisive at our comments. We can read the pattern. 

Oh they're on their way, I can feel it. 

Being a Madonna fan has never been easy but I swear she loves to be skull dragged across the bowels of hell for fun.

5 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I Rise

Human nature

Future

Vogue ? Lap?

Genuinely think she should do God Control +3 oldies. It would nice way to show everyone, especially some sneery gays who think she's lost it post-Confessions, that her new stuff can stand toe to toe with the classics. 

Still time for her to change her mind I suppose. :unsure:

Just now, Disintegration said:

Genuinely think she should do God Control +3 oldies. It would nice way to show everyone, especially some sneery gays who think she's lost it post-Confessions, that her new stuff can stand toe to toe with the classics. 

Still time for her to change her mind I suppose. :unsure:

She'll wish she had changed her mind when she gets booed off the stage with  bottles off piss thrown at her when she sings Candy fucking Shop

Imagine doing Express Yourself and halfway through Gaga comes out to perform a mashup with Born this Way. Imagine she did Hung Up, Vogue, Holiday, and Into the Groove as full on rainbow glitter disco extravaganza. It would be so easy to make all the gays happy and adore her. But our bitch has never been easy has she? I am so confused as to her thinking and I would love to hear her interviewed and asked about these things. She holds SO tight to her vision. It's inspiring and infuriating. We just want her to be loved, and for all those haters to "get it," to get what it is we see and love about her, and sometimes she makes it hard to bring them in. She performed at Stonewall and sang beautifully but was dragged to hell for her ass. Part of me wishes she would pander to the gays a bit, another part of me would love her to double down. She certainly is an interesting artist.

At the end of the day, her doing these songs is the equivalent to Danaerys reaching Kings Landing to emancipate it, only to set fire to all the poor cunts living there just cos she feels like it.

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

God Control

Hung Up

I Don’t Search I Find

Vogue

give the gays what they want (Future does not suit this crowd at all)

this would be my setlist but i can see why she might steer clear of god control. let the video do its thing and focus on celebration for pride. i'm fine with "i rise" for that reason. splits the difference.

5 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

God Control

Hung Up

I Don’t Search I Find

Vogue

give the gays what they want (Future does not suit this crowd at all)

I dont think it suits any crowd tbh.

Future is great I love it . 

Not for this crowd

she may as well get out the ukelele and do One more chance