Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

30 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Would be amazing if Maluma made an appearance and did Medellin with her!!

Sadly Maluma will in Morocco and Italy during that time. 

22 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

When did LGBT add QIA? Are all those letters really necessary?

Happy Madonna is doing pride!!!! 

There’s also a plus sign. Lmao

4 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Ugh, I'm so annoyed tickets already sold out since like February-March. Every faithful gay knew she was going to do it since Stonewall at NYE last year. 

So since she's doing a few songs, that could range between 3-6 songs for her set. 

Yeah it sucks not having a ticket!

1 hour ago, imakicola said:

The tackiest thing a person can do at an event celebrating a marginalized community is say “you all owe me” in a speech. And you know it, whether you want to clap or not. 

Can I get a gigantic rolleye? Madonna has not said that and you are being a jerk. Stop it. If you are unable to CELEBRATE her, get out of this thread. 

This needs to be her most gayest and campy performance ever! 

Hopefully Hung Up, Vogue, Music, God Control (Drags and disco song).

I’m not expecting more than 4 songs and whatever if they complain about Madonna, the tickets were sold out already so that means they got them before knowing she will be there.

I’m afraid she’s going to do something acoustic or laidback with the batukadeiras, hopefully she goes full Live Earth mode and they need to livestream this on YouTube! Because all of this for that small audience is not going to impact the charts, and MX will be in her 3 week of charts and will need exposure.

I am very excited! But PLEASE m, if you give a speech, please don’t imply that you single handedly rescued the gay community. I know what you meant last time, and appreciate the huge strides you made for us. But our struggles are still our own, and we rescue ourselves, with the help of our allies. But we aren’t just passive victims without agency. Please also don’t talk about blowing up government buildings #womensmarch, not because I don’t agree with the sentiment re: Trump, but because it overshadows your message the same way controversy overshadows your music in the media. 

i believe she said she came to the rescue of gays during the AIDS crisis because they rescued her. maybe it was a little self-aggrandizing, but she's always been an ally and a pioneer for gays.

Everyone except bey and gaga get dragged by SJWs.. 

and madonna would never say she deserves all the love and support for being one of the few for the gays..

let’s just hope her voice is good 😉

Just now, Nikki said:

Everyone except bey and gaga get dragged by SJWs.. 

and madonna would never say she deserves all the love and support for being one of the few for the gays..

let’s just hope her voice is good 😉

A question about it. Does she have to sing live? I mean, she can sing with a backing track and dance and celebrate. 

I can’t wait! I’m seeing Hedwig, Robyn, Grace Jones and Madonna back to back! If I die, it was all worth it! Heading to stonewall to work wearing my Madonna pride shirt!!!! Happy Pride mofo’s!!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I loved what Madonna said at the GLAAD awards. So real and so powerful. Loved it. She never overestimated her contribution to the LGBTQ community.

Hope her set would be strong and energetic.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

A question about it. Does she have to sing live? I mean, she can sing with a backing track and dance and celebrate. 

As long as there’s no horrible autotune or “fixing” vocals in the bad way.. and maybe she has to sing songs in different keys if it’s difficult for some reason now.. she sounded a little hoarse at glaad and eurovision.. but i hope her voice is okay now.. it is weird and concerning

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

The tackiest thing a person can do at an event celebrating a marginalized community is say “you all owe me” in a speech. And you know it, whether you want to clap or not. 

🙄 What makes you think she would even do such a thing?  What a weird thing to obsess over.  Why not just be happy she's going to be there and perform? She's always been respectful to the LGBT community. 

She could be on a table top, swinging her titties, singing "Candy Shop" and "Spanish Lesson" for all I care at this point.  I just want to see it.  I hope somehow it gets filmed and broadcasted or uploaded online.  😍

Rumored setlist:

Like a Prayer (Gospel meets Casio Mix)

Candy Shop/Body Shop

Faz Gostoso

Human Nature (Fado Version)

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I can’t wait! I’m seeing Hedwig, Robyn, Grace Jones and Madonna back to back! If I die, it was all worth it! Heading to stonewall to work wearing my Madonna pride shirt!!!! Happy Pride mofo’s!!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Do you happen to know the setlist? Lol im guessing not.

52 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Would be amazing if Maluma made an appearance and did Medellin with her!!

He's performing in Morocco on June 29th and in Italy on July 1st. 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Do you happen to know the setlist? Lol im guessing not.

No clue but she’s coming back to nyc. I’ll find out this week. Rehearsals are gonna be nonstop until pride! 

24 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Her GLAAD speech was absolutely beautiful.

It was. And if anyone found anything to be triggered about, then Jesus Christ! 

Incidentally, she did save me. In every way you can save a (gay) person. The same way she saved a lot of people. So she can say whatever the fuck she likes. 

Trying to belittle or condemn anything Madonna did or said when it comes to being a gay rights pioneer and AIDS advocate is so offensive and angering. 

I think people today fail to remember what a big deal it was to be an AIDS advocate in the mid-80’s through the peak of the crisis. For fifteen years it was hell. Gay men were literally pariahs and the disease was used as justification for horrific homophobic segregation, violence and abuse.  Delta Airlines threw a gay man with kaposi’s sarcoma off a flight in 1986, and their lawyers argued that the family members of a gay man who died in a plane crash should be compensated less because he was going to die of AIDS anyway. No one would touch people with HIV. They were called AIDS victims or patients. It remains one of the most horrific chapters of inhumanity of the 20th century. Madonna was so massively impactful in normalizing safe sex as a mainstream concept, in normalizing the lifestyle, the behaviors and the culture of gay people beyond AIDS while simultaneously and very privately volunteering her time and money to care for people with the disease and fund research that was desperately needed as the US government under Reagan had done nothing to prioritize the scientific advancement of treatments and care. 

Madonna should be sanctified by all gay men for her sacrifices and her advocacy, and the fact that there are gay men who have such disdain for her or dare to dismiss her importance is simply shocking and repulsive to me. 

In order not to offend anyone, her setlist MUST include:

Hey You

One More Chance

So that everyone will give her one more chance to buy her new record :crazy: 

On 5/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, Confessit said:

I'd imagine if she is headlining it will be a sample of the Madame X Tour which is very exciting. 

I don't think that would be a good thing. After royally messing up Eurovision she needs to do a Superbowl and bring the hits and some fun! Save the 'art' for the tour.

Playing Medellin would be ok but this should be a bright fun event. If she drops crave and future 🙄

The perfect set list would be

Vogue

Hung Up

Human Nature

Medellin (featuring a shirtless Maluma)

*speech*

I Rise

Like A Prayer

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I'm happy for you!!!!

I hope she does:

Dark Ballet

God Control

Hung Up - proper version please

Vogue

Holiday