Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !

Who thinks this is happening? My friends and I have been debating it....

The headliner for Sunday has not been announced yet...

Its the 50th anniversary, and World Pride too...

No way I will go, the setup is terrible and I’d much rather see her in a proper concert. 

Already sold out too...

I only went last year because it was Kylie and she never does shows in the US. 

43 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yes, she’s headlining. 

I thought it was still up in the air? Has it been confirmed?

3 minutes ago, rekha said:

I thought it was still up in the air? Has it been confirmed?

It hasn’t been confirmed but I’m telling you I know it’s def her. I won’t go in circles. You can believe me or not. I’m just relaying the info. 

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

It hasn’t been confirmed but I’m telling you I know it’s def her. I won’t go in circles. You can believe me or not. I’m just relaying the info. 

👍

I believe you and I'm super excited for it!!

11 hours ago, Mensch said:

Yes I am sure that it will be her. Is sold out so it's too late to get tickets for that one.

1 hour ago, massive said:

doubt it.

most likely itll be crystal waters or something like that. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i literally heard M talking about it. Let’s just leave it at that.  

On 5/15/2019 at 11:57 AM, Mensch said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i literally heard M talking about it. Let’s just leave it at that.  

@Mensch, this is great news, and you've always given us solid infirmation. With this Eurovision mess, M at World Pride would be a show for her BEST audience. I could kiss you right now.  😘

Once the official announcement is made, I hope all of us gays (except those Lady hoohaa loons) give her lots of love. I think she could use it at the moment.

1 minute ago, Pink Elephants said:

Mensch, this is great news, and you've always given us solid infirmation. With this Eurovision mess, M at World Pride would be a show for her BEST audience. I could kiss you right now.  😘

Once the official announcement is made, I hope all of us gays (except those Lady hoohaa loons) give her lots of love. I think she could use it at the moment.

Yes she needs our support! Mensch had great infos before ❤️

@Mensch if you lived near me I swear I'd try to offer my body and soul for your secrets.

This will be a huge moment indeed. I just hope and pray this is televised as this will be her first (I imagine only) pride appearance so it just has to be immortalised in film.

The event is never televised- bit and pieces perhaps, but not the full thing. Or, maybe a professional filming of it will be uploaded to her Vevo/YouTube.

It's hysterical that there's still no official announcement, though, with it a month away and tickets having one on ale , what, two months ago?

So jealous of all the queens that will get to see her at pride!!! So excited for her, wonder what she will perform!

32 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I dread to think what she'll perform.

Mer girl and crave. 😐

No need to be like that ..... but if you are, why not suggest the intro to  'Bitch, I'm Loca' in between the two of them 🙂

Seriously though, I have a bad feeling she'll perform Physical Attraction....that's bad because I won't be there to see it in person 

16 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

So jealous of all the queens that will get to see her at pride!!! So excited for her, wonder what she will perform!

BornToExpressYourselfThisWay

God this will be amazing . Think of all the gay comas needing defibs when she hits the stage 

Guest jamesshot
On 5/14/2019 at 11:29 PM, Mensch said:

Yay! Thanks for the info, Mensch!

8 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Please dont screw this up lol.  So is this like a full set or is it usually 2/3 songs?

It's a full set. Kylie did 12 songs last year!