Eurovision

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

She should retire. Then the naysayers will be silenced forever and we could all listen to ray of light and confessions on a loop like zombies and remember better days. 

LOL

2 hours ago, rebelgirl said:

I am very happy that you have decided to act in Eurovision,

We must be proud that he continues to give us music and performances like this one.

as is logical, everyone has their preferences,I think that Like a Prayer is definitely a classic.

and it's true. It seems we're never satisfied, no fan base is as tough on his idol as Madonna fans.we do not deserve her.

enjoy it!  of her music .. one day she will retire and it will be when we realize everything she has given us.when we will miss her.

thanks for everything Madonna!..for continuing to give everything,despite the stones that you found on the way (since  started yout career).

Thanks for ignoring your fans and making your own decisions.

Love this , thank you , I m with you

She has posted another image of her outfit and looks stunning. Looks like she will have at least a couple of different outfits? One with the cone bra and the shoulder piece and the other which is more elaborate? 

2 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

She has posted another image of her outfit and looks stunning. Looks like she will have at least a couple of different outfits? One with the cone bra and the shoulder piece and the other which is more elaborate? 

they could also be different options which they are testing. They usually have several options for outfits to see what looks best on camera etc!

57 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

1. Those two smileys are fucking vile and reeks of deep assholism there

2. Eurovision is about performing NEW songs for the most part

3. Nobody has heard "Future" in its entirety and of course you already called it "a mid tempo Raggae" in a very catty and cunty tone that is just so typical of bitchy gay men and bitter women who resent at almost everything in life

4. Again, Madonna has the worst fans among all the superstars and these fans will be the happiest people if she ever retires 

Why are you so aggressive? 

Can't people have opinions and express their feelings?

Does everyone have to agree with what M does or what some fans think? 

Jeez... Slow down, papi

26 minutes ago, robster said:

they could also be different options which they are testing. They usually have several options for outfits to see what looks best on camera etc!

I prefer the Jeanne of arc themed outfit.. we'll see 🙂

There’s a difference between expressing an informed opinion, and contemplating the unknown negatively. Therein lies the problem. On a Madonna forum, there should be universal enthusiasm for new performances, new music and new output of any sort before any of it has been experienced. Otherwise it’s a waste of time and space, and it just challenges other people’s optimism and excitement. Once this performance has been seen and heard, opinions will surely fly freely, and there will be some form of debate that at times will get personalized. Until then, I think the requests to stay in the happy zone are not unreasonable.

Edited by Herfaceremains

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I prefer the Jeanne of arc themed outfit.. we'll see 🙂

After ESC I don't wanna see her doing JOA theme anymore 😄

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

The ray of light image on her Instagram. Do we think she's just playing. 

Maybe she's using ROL video clips for the video intro/backdrop 🤔🤩

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

Maybe she's using ROL video clips for the video intro/backdrop 🤔

Yes, i think these are visuals from the backdrop too. Or maybe some sort of hologram? I love how she teases.

8 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

The ray of light image on her Instagram. Do we think she's just playing. 

Is it ROL image? Don't remember this in the actual video. It's just similar to. No?

2 minutes ago, sgrus said:

Is it ROL image? Don't remember this in the actual video. It's just similar to. No?

Sorry I just meant the image with the ROL caption. Ha 

:dramatic:

Madonna reportedly barred entry to Eurovision venue over unsigned show contract

Pop superstar Madonna was said to have been briefly prevented from entering the venue for the Eurovision Song Contest Thursday morning, where she was to rehearse her planned performance during the weekend final, because she has yet to sign the contract for her appearance.

Eurovision’s executive supervisor Jon Ola Sand initially ordered that the singer not be granted access due to the unsigned paperwork, Channel 12 television news reported.

However, an understanding was later reached with the European Broadcasting Union, which runs the contest, and Madonna was granted entry to the Expo Tel Aviv venue, the report said.

On Wednesday, Sand had similarly instructed that Madonna not be granted access  to the Eurovision site in Tel Aviv but relented after the singer’s team threatened that she would cancel her performance, the report said. The singer eventually spent two hours rehearsing her act, which is expected to feature three songs.

Madonna landed in Tel Aviv Tuesday night, defying calls by pro-Palestinian activists for her to boycott the international song competition hosted by Israel. In a statement ahead of her trip, Madonna said she was determined to perform at the Eurovision finals despite the boycott calls.

“I’ll never stop playing music to suit someone’s political agenda nor will I stop speaking out against violations of human rights wherever in the world they may be,” the singer said in the statement carried by US media.

Madonna’s participation unleashed a storm of protests from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which has for years been pushing for investors and artists to shun Israel over its treatment of the Palestinians.

Tel Aviv was designated the host city after Israeli singer Netta Barzilai won in Portugal last year.

The semifinals of the contest kicked off on Tuesday, with more qualifiers scheduled for Thursday this week and the Grand Finale on Saturday.

https://madonnaunderground.com/madonna-reportedly-barred-entry-to-eurovision-venue-over-unsigned-show-contract/

Just now, Andra said:

:dramatic:

Madonna reportedly barred entry to Eurovision venue over unsigned show contract

Pop superstar Madonna was said to have been briefly prevented from entering the venue for the Eurovision Song Contest Thursday morning, where she was to rehearse her planned performance during the weekend final, because she has yet to sign the contract for her appearance.

Eurovision’s executive supervisor Jon Ola Sand initially ordered that the singer not be granted access due to the unsigned paperwork, Channel 12 television news reported.

However, an understanding was later reached with the European Broadcasting Union, which runs the contest, and Madonna was granted entry to the Expo Tel Aviv venue, the report said.

The contract has reportedly not been signed due to complications over the broadcast rights for one of the songs she intends to perform, her 1989 hit single “‘Like a prayer.”

On Wednesday, Sand had similarly instructed that Madonna not be granted access  to the Eurovision site in Tel Aviv but relented after the singer’s team threatened that she would cancel her performance, the report said. The singer eventually spent two hours rehearsing her act, which is expected to feature three songs.

Madonna landed in Tel Aviv Tuesday night, defying calls by pro-Palestinian activists for her to boycott the international song competition hosted by Israel. In a statement ahead of her trip, Madonna said she was determined to perform at the Eurovision finals despite the boycott calls.

“I’ll never stop playing music to suit someone’s political agenda nor will I stop speaking out against violations of human rights wherever in the world they may be,” the singer said in the statement carried by US media.

Madonna’s participation unleashed a storm of protests from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which has for years been pushing for investors and artists to shun Israel over its treatment of the Palestinians.

Tel Aviv was designated the host city after Israeli singer Netta Barzilai won in Portugal last year.

The semifinals of the contest kicked off on Tuesday, with more qualifiers scheduled for Thursday this week and the Grand Finale on Saturday.

https://madonnaunderground.com/madonna-reportedly-barred-entry-to-eurovision-venue-over-unsigned-show-contract/

Hope after the performance we'll know details of the drama. 

Seriously, what a MESS (but I‘m living for it :dramatic:) Can you imagine the drama that was going on backstage when M was denied entry??!

On another note, in her latest IG pic of the rehearsals she has her grills on...do we think she‘s going to unleash them on us again? :sneaky: Personally, I hope not - yes yes we got it by now, she‘s M, she can do what she wants, basic people don‘t get her etc. - doesn‘t change the fact to me the grills are unflattering and take away from her looks.

But let‘s see...

10 minutes ago, RayOfLight5 said:

Im really curious why she denied signing it till very last. 

Maybe she wanted to meet them in person and discuss the options? She's focusing on rehearsals now, there's always a time for damn paperwork😄

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Seriously, what a MESS (but I‘m living for it :dramatic:) Can you imagine the drama that was going on backstage when M was denied entry??!

On another note, in her latest IG pic of the rehearsals she has her grills on...do we think she‘s going to unleash them on us again? :sneaky:

They better treat her like a queen 😄

6rTu.gif

To me the refused entry is just bullshit. The Eurovision event and  venue has a military style tight planning in order for everything to run smoothly. According to several reports M's rehearsal time was allotted well in advance, so everyone would know she would be coming. The idea of someone physically blocking her entrance and making her wait in front of a door is crazy! This broadcasting rights stuff is probably all stuff that is going on behind the scenes and I'm pretty certain she's just doing her thing, preparing for the show to her best ability and focusing on her performance!

I love how Madonna totally drives crazy all these fans who try to lock her in a tiny little box for years. No disco stomper, dark LAP, a song with urban influence ... It's been a long time since Madonna had cared so little about the GP and the toxic part of her fans who complain about absolutely EVERYTHING.