Eurovision

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

Hearing the clip of Future...I’m almost certain that IS what I heard in the Globe Theatre clip I saw...it was muffled and so is this clip so I can’t be 100% sure but sounds similar to what I heard

Is it good or great? (just kidding πŸ˜…)

2 hours ago, Sideris said:

mimedο»Ώ...Β 

I am definitely not good on this.

Thought It was live voice.

I cannot pick a mime or lipsync 😱

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

There are still people who thinl the superbowl was partly live? Wow!

☝🏽

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

He clearly doesn’t know her. She hates the sun. :lmao:

and M went straight to reahersals when sheΒ landed yesterday -not strolling the city πŸ˜ƒΒ cute video

1 minute ago, jusdoid said:

and M went straight to reahersals when sheΒ landed yesterday -not strolling the city πŸ˜ƒΒ cute video

It's Scott mills. He will know exactly where she was, just typical British silliness. πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

all they have to do is see her instagram...she's rehearsing :rotfl:

Haha yeah, and she’s posted many times she’s preparing something special for her fans.Β :chuckle:

Just now, the-queen said:

Haha yeah, and she’s posted many times she’s preparing something special for her fans.Β :chuckle:

And all her team is hash tagging #eurovision ...I mean it’s 100% obviousΒ 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

And all her team is hash tagging #eurovision ...I mean it’s 100% obviousΒ 

Lazy journalism. they just need to get their "web story" quota in for the day so they can go home. fucking ridiculous

5 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Looks like she’s recreating the Met Gala performance.

that seems, we will have the same performance.

I do not really care, I liked that performance,Β and people who are not fans have not seen it.

it seems that Dark ballet will be the same ... there have not been big changes.

Come on ... we already know what we're going to see.

except for Future..that we will see how it sounds.

it seems that no song is very danceable ... and it's a bit strange that it does not make any song of that type in a festival like Eurovision.

Classics like Vogue, Music, Hung up etc

I honestly have plenty of ft of all the songs.Maluma,swa, Quavo, Anitta,Justin, Nkki ...

at least like a like a prayerΒ and Dark Ballet will sing it aloneΒ 

Madonna is not a fool. She will put her heart and soul into this performance.Β  She knows how important it is and she is one of the greatest performers we have ever seen in the entertainment world.Β  She rises for big occasions as the superstar she is and puts on a performance feast for the world to see. .Β  As always,Β  am stunned at fans who seem to be somewhat questioning her performance abilities before the event.Β  We have followed her long enough to know how professional, spectacular and incredible she always is at huge events. .Β 

It’s strange that for ESC, she is doing such a dark and slow version of LAP followed by a mid tempo Raggae that nobody heard before. πŸ˜πŸ™„ sounds really boring to me especially for a camp song contest.Β I have such low expectations, hopefully will be pleasantly surprised.Β 

So does anyone know ifΒ M’s interview is still happening for the 16th?

Any Aussies getting up early on Sunday for the live telecast? I think I will only wake up for M’s bit.Β 

12 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Madonna and boring ????!???? It hadΒ never happened

Well, the songs so far haven't been exciting and feel pretty low energy. I don't say that to be insulting. I just haven't found any of the songs so far to be captivating. The rehearsal clip of Future seems to follow suit. So that's 4 blah songs released in a row. Not saying she has to release a dance floor stomper but something with some energy would be nice.

Just now, frzndrwnwrld said:

Well, the songs so far haven't been exciting and feel pretty low energy. I don't say that to be insulting. I just haven't found any of the songs so far to be captivating. The rehearsal clip of Future seems to follow suit. So that's 4 blah songs released in a row. Not saying she has to release a dance floor stomper but something with some energy would be nice.

Maybe Madonna should not be doing anything at all. I think some people would be happier.

20 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

It’s strange that for ESC, she is doing such a dark and slow version of LAP followed by a mid tempo Raggae that nobody heard before. πŸ˜πŸ™„ sounds really boring to me especially for a camp song contest.Β I have such low expectations, hopefully will be pleasantly surprised.Β 

And the alternate version of this post an actual fan would write:

Madonna, once again doing the unexpected by bringing a dark version of her classic LAP in favor of a "disco banger" as one would expect at ESC. Leave it to Madonna to break the mould! To bring some "island light" to ESC, this will also be the first time liveΒ performance of a brand new Reggae flavored song, Future featuring Quavo. This will also be the first time the two have performed live on stage together. Sounds like Madonna's doing what Madonna does best.....flipping the script, doing the unexpected. With Madonna's impeccable history of live performance, I have high expectations and no doubt she'll deliver.

Β 

1 minute ago, FeTuoni said:

Maybe Madonna should not be doing anything at all. I think some people would be happier.

She should retire. Then the naysayers will be silenced forever and we could all listen to ray of light and confessions on a loop like zombies and remember better days.Β 

Just now, Mensch said:

She should retire. Then the naysayers will be silenced forever and we could all listen to ray of light and confessions on a loop like zombies and remember better days.Β 

Oh yeah.