Eurovision

5 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

There even is a superbowl studio version on youtube with  the exact same pre recorded vocals 

Yeah I’ve heard it. 

3 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

Superbowl was 100 percent mimed. It's chuckle worthy when she tries to sell the aggressive singing during Open Your Heart and the finger pointing. :chuckle:

Well she sold it cause the press said LAP was live, even LIZ did.

27 minutes ago, loveperanders said:

I never knew that mic actually was on at the Super bowl. Which parts were live? Everyone has a bit of backing track at Eurovision

I don't think there was any live vocals at the Super Bowl at all, it was all pre-recorded vocals. Everyone at Eurovision has to sing live as a contestant, it's in the rules. You can only have so many people on the stage as well with you. Artists performing is a different thing all together.

Hearing the clip of Future...I’m almost certain that IS what I heard in the Globe Theatre clip I saw...it was muffled and so is this clip so I can’t be 100% sure but sounds similar to what I heard

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Medellín" at the Billboard Music Awards >>> Super Bowl 

You’re kidding right...the opening 30 seconds of the Super Bowl are better than the whole Medellin performance (and I loved it) 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Hearing the clip of Future...I’m almost certain that IS what I heard in the Globe Theatre clip I saw...it was muffled and so is this clip so I can’t be 100% sure but sounds similar to what I heard

What sort of sound is it ? 

Just now, Mensch said:

You’re kidding right...the opening 30 seconds of the Super Bowl are better than the whole Medellin performance (and I loved it) 

I know right 

5 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

I've never seen Eurovision but that stage looks massive as well as the audience. Excited!!!:headbang:

This year's Eurovision stage is actually smaller than usual, and the venue is the smallest to host the contest in more than 15 years.

However, the stage is technically superior to anything I've seen on live television before.

This recap of the first semifinal shows how versatile the stage is:

10 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Not kidding at all and let's just leave it at that, Eurovision is the focus now :smile:

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

What clip?

12 minutes ago, Msig said:

This year's Eurovision stage is actually smaller than usual, and the venue is the smallest to host the contest in more than 15 years.

However, the stage is technically superior to anything I've seen on live television before.

This recap of the first semifinal shows how versatile the stage is:

so many bad songs ,as usual..

8 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

so many bad songs ,as usual..

As years go, yesterday's line up was pretty weak all round but Thursday looks more promising. I always find there's some good songs in there. Somewhere.

18 minutes ago, Mensch said:

As described. Dancehall 

😲

33 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Medellín" at the Billboard Music Awards >>> Super Bowl 

let us not get carried away...

Just now, Andyrs said:

Wow it sounds good!!! But I thought it was that snippet from when she (accidentally) revealed the tracklist 

Nope it’s a different song as you can hear it’s SO JAMAICAN