Eurovision

Drownedmadonna at it again showing the fans the leaks and not caring about the artist. Someone has mentioned this before, but they were very active in the rebel heart leakage

1 minute ago, acko said:

Stephen do u feel left out? U shouldn't.. It's gay event that for years was a like a secret homo outlet. It's means way more here than the Stonewall commemoration. 

Agree. It means a lot for European gay children. 200 million people watch this

5 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Eurovision is tacky, fun and a complete hoot to watch! At least a singer performing at this fits with the show.

Is this one tacky ?

20 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I knew it. I predicted she will replicate MET with Beautiful Game in Eurovision back in winter..

However, i think she will change it drasticly

I have no idea why she would replicate this performance when she has already published it on her YouTube page. 3.6m people have already viewed it. Seems so unlike her to repeat herself 😕

I don't mind a rehash of the Met Gala. Part of me thinks she's reusing it for LAP only - because she probably doesn't even want to perform it. 

Plus, Madonna is always the first to say she doesn't like repeating herself (hasn't she said that very recently too?) so there must be a reason for it.

No doubt she'll perform more/new bits of Dark Ballet and Future will be entirely new. Wasn't there a report that mentioned holograms again? That'd be cool on those steps

If it is indeed a 15-minute performance then I'm sure there's way more in store. She can't hang around on steps for the whole time.

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

Hummm.... Joan of Arc IS a catholic Saint. There’s no “interpretation” over that. It’s just a fact. 

Amen. 🙂

My gosh so much drama.  Giving importance to Lepen in 2019 I mean who cares of her. Madonna put a swastika on her face already. There’s literally no association to make. 

@Crystal Coffin you need to post again your Madonna is not poem plz 

6 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Is this one tacky ?

I won't watch any of the performances before the final, I'm old school.I watch it every year and yes it's tacky as a whole but many countries have very good visuals and performances

18 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Oh sweetie, I agree, but I wouldn't bring your country's history with facism into the debate.

ahahah I think everybody has few skeletons in the closet. 😄

Millions of SJWs worship beyonce for repeating herself for twenty years and no one criticises her. Madonna does one thing similar and her own fans attack her. I swear some of her fans are her worst enemies.

repeating the medellin performance would be a worthy complaint. 

Besides, it’s a two second clip of M taking steps from the stairs. We already knew there were gonna be similarities. But there’s one thing very different, dancers showing up holding something in front of the stairs..

17 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Other footage has leaked and disappointingly its very similar to the Met Gala

Link us up. This isn't an official song or video so it's fine.

Even if it’s the “same” performance who cares. She made like the same hung up performance from the galas/promo tour/ and the tour with almost no differences. I see no ones complaining about hung up 

13 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I have no idea why she would replicate this performance when she has already published it on her YouTube page. 3.6m people have already viewed it. Seems so unlike her to repeat herself 😕

BG is probably the first version of DB, deemed as a sonically innovative song. 🙂

11 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I won't watch any of the performances before the final, I'm old school.I watch it every year and yes it's tacky as a whole but many countries have very good visuals and performances

Iceland was anything but tacky... So proud to be Icelandic

10 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

ahahah I think everybody has few skeletons in the closet. 😄

Ahgahgahg ye they are the ones that used to HungUp there ....oops