Eurovision

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Jeanne is used in a lot of ways (movies, plays, ...) and even "Joan of arc". it wasn't a problem there so why is it now?

let's not try to attach something positive onto something negative just because we're bored. we're not popjustice.

I m a bit bored. True. No ... I m so happy for that performance, also because I m a huge ESC fan. Just saying that sometime you have to be careful which symbolic you use ...

I’m so excited and so relieved that she’s performing 🤣. The speculation in the last two days got me worried 😇

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Jeanne is used in a lot of ways (movies, plays, ...) and even "Joan of arc". it wasn't a problem there so why is it now?

let's not try to attach something positive onto something negative just because we're bored. we're not popjustice.

So much drama on PopJustice!

3 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

I m a bit bored. True. No ... I m so happy for that performance, also because I m a huge ESC fan. Just saying that sometime you have to be careful which symbolic you use ...

Should Madonna keep up her game for Marie Lepen? 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Should Madonna keep up her game for Marie Lepen? 

It is not very subtle from her. And it is a reality in France. Ask anybody. Jeanne d'Arc is today associated with extreme right and catholic conservateur.

I m just pointing the fact. Do not burn me for that ... 🤗

2 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

It is not very subtle from her. And it is a reality in France. Ask anybody. Jeanne d'Arc is today associated with extreme right and catholic conservateur.

so now everyone who uses Jeanne d' arc is from the right? why isn't the left calling out the right for using Jeanne as their symbol?

Oh my god... you guys are scared Madonna is going to cause some controversy? This is not some generic bland popstar we’re talking about. Madonna is there to cause trouble, to make people think... 

24 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Crusaders or Knight Templer, they all thought they were saints ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

And Jeanne d'Arc is so often use in France as a catholic symbolism against the muslim community by Marinne Le Pen ... 🤐

Nobody seems to have a problem with that.

Hummm.... Joan of Arc IS a catholic Saint. There’s no “interpretation” over that. It’s just a fact. 

20 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Hummm.... Joan of Arc IS a catholic Saint. There’s no “interpretation” over that. It’s just a fact. 

Who fought against ENGLAND

24 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Love the fact that some French still think their country is the centre of the world and their politics should matter in a Pan European event.

Just now, karbatal said:

Who fought against ENGLAND

Hahahaha. Guess who also fought against England? The United States and the list goes on and on. That’s just stupid. It’s like History and context don’t matter anymore 

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

Hahahaha. Guess who also fought against England? The United States and the list goes on and on. That’s just stupid. It’s like History and context don’t matter anymore 

Who hasn't fought England, tbqh? :lol:

28 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I think this article is based on a misquote from the press conference where he says "...we need to have the framework secured" (talking about the contract) rather than "...a framework for safety". Shoddy journalism.

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Love the fact that some French still think their country is the centre of the world and their politics should matter in a Pan European event.

lol ... I am belgian by the way. Thanks for the cliché comment. Next french fries, pedophiles, beers and terrorists ...

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

I think this article is based on a misquote from the press conference where he says "...we need to have the framework secured" (talking about the contract) rather than "...a framework for safety". Shoddy journalism.

Phew. I've just madame xd my costume. Basically my original costume with an eyepatch

7 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

lol ... I am belgian by the way. Thanks for the cliché comment. Next french fries, pedophiles, beers and terrorists ...

The world is not FRANCE, French speaking Belgians need 2 learn that too. Nobody gives a fuck about about what
symbol some extremist cunts have hijacked. Jeanne d'arc is first and foremost a symbol of emancipation.

Millennial SJW interpretations and such need fuck off and go die somewhere.

Oh, and everyone has the right to be offended.

Can't wait for this all to be over and I never have to hear about poor ass eurovision ever again :lmao: We didn't have this rubbish for the superbowl. Europe, y'all can keep this event! 

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Wot, no grillz? 

Oh no. Heading to the gay clubs after people will think I have a speech problem. RUSHRUSHRUSH

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Can't wait for this all to be over and I never have to hear about poor ass eurovision ever again :lmao: We didn't have this rubbish for the superbowl. Europe, y'all can keep this event! 

Amen! 🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Well that's because only one country cares about the Superbowl 😉

2 hours ago, robster said:

First image from the rehearsals in the Eurovision venue just now. She reherased her set before the dress rehearsal of the second semi final just started! The set looks like the MET Gala, HUGE!!!

60356736_593791807784510_8606544510433886208_n.jpg

I knew it. I predicted she will replicate MET with Beautiful Game in Eurovision back in winter..

However, i think she will change it drasticly