Eurovision

5 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Why? Madonna is the undisputed queen of disco stompers with 46 #1 hits on the Billboard Dance Club charts. 😬

Because disco stomper is causing daily metldowns. Hahaha 

7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Iceland

😉 They're cool.

Google translate

The private plane of the philanthropist Mr. Sylvan Adams landed in Israel last night, and with him the singer Madonna. Along with her, a delegation of 135 people also arrived, including 40 members of a choir headed by rapper Quabo, 25 dancers and dozens of professionals who are in charge of choreography, stage, lighting and video art.

Some of the preparations for the arrival of Madonna include the shipment of a special cargo plane weighing about 30 tons, which made its way through three stations: the United States, London and Germany Some of the equipment that arrived in the cargo plane includes 70 steps and a special elevator that will be built in the Eurovision stage, Lighting, sound, holograms and backline equipment.
In addition to the cargo plane, a charter flight of more than 100 crew members will arrive in Israel in parallel to the landing of Sylvan Adams' plane with Madonna.

https://www.israelnews.co.il/מדונה-בישראל-הגיעה-הבוקר-במטוסו-הפרטי/

The original source

8 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Iceland

My fav this year😄

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yes! And there's some fight and air kicks? 

Maybe some fight moves mixed with ballet for DB? I can see an evolved and more elaborated  version of the MET Gala DB performance.

49 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Very dramatic. 😂  They should get over it and realize that Madonna has built her whole career right on it: Dancefloor music. 📻🎶💃

A disco stomper that would perform on the charts even poorer than "Bitch I'm Madonna", "Ghosttown", "Girl Gone Wild" and "Give Me All Your Luvin'", which is something that dramatically disturbs YOU, not us. 

"I cannot believe Medellín flopped completely" 🤮

It's mind-boggling that she has the most despicable fans. 

1 hour ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Very dramatic. 😂  They should get over it and realize that Madonna has built her whole career right on it: Dancefloor music. 📻🎶💃

Is it official that she will perform during the Interval Act or could it be during the opening? Is the "interval act" after half of the performances or at the end before the counts?

Holy crap we are IN for it bitches! So she really has 15 minutes? Imagine what she can do with that! I'm not sure I've read every post to be caught up, but is Swae Lee there or just Quavo? She's bringing her Joan of Arc so can we expect Dark Ballet?! Future, Dark Ballet, LAP, and possibly Crave as well?

Those pics from het outfit look awesome! It's gonna be an amazing final this time! And my country The Netherlands is gonna win (😀😀😀😀😀) and my favorite artist in one show!

11 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

Is it official that she will perform during the Interval Act or could it be during the opening? Is the "interval act" after half of the performances or at the end before the counts?

Interval act is the break after performances & before voting. 

that's where Justin also performed. 

Wow love all the beautiful, Joan of arc/game of thrones screenshots and instagram teasers. Go Madonna. We're ready!! 👸🏼👸🏼🙏💫💫🦋✨❤️

6 minutes ago, aphrodisiac said:

Interval act is the break after performances & before voting. 

that's where Justin also performed. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

....that s why she s producing the music you get since 2015 , what leotarders don t get is that you can dance to a tecnotrap track too 

50 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

A disco stomper that would perform on the charts even poorer than "Bitch I'm Madonna", "Ghosttown", "Girl Gone Wild" and "Give Me All Your Luvin'", which is something that dramatically disturbs YOU, not us. 

"I cannot believe Medellín flopped completely" 🤮

It's mind-boggling that she has the most despicable fans. 

This