Eurovision

5 minutes ago, robster said:

The costume looks very MET Gala/Joan of Arc inspired!!! Gorgeous detail with the safety pins!

Yes! And there's some fight and air kicks? 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Can u post it here? Cant see it.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

And her dragon is going to burn down the venue if people in audience start to request Hung Up.

1 minute ago, Hobbit said:

So there will be a chair and some ice-glass mirrors, behind there is also a stair

Maybe she will end with met gala LAP. Or begin if it's a more mellow version the new material would flow beautifully from that 

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Maybe she will end with met gala LAP. Or begin if it's a more mellow version the new material would flow beautifully from that 

Yes the descent from the stairs is epic, but I hope that LAP is shortened, maybe just a hint

15 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

So there will be a chair and some ice-glass mirrors, behind there is also a stair

The rear wall of the stage consists of 12 revolving LED panels covered with mirrors on the back 🤔

I thought she was only doing two songs? That's what I have been reading everywhere all along. An article recently (don't remember which one) said M wanted to perform either Future or Dark Ballet. 

I'm really excited for the final, now that Madonna is basically confirmed. Though she should perform Medellin, because Crave does not have the hit potential that Medellin has. Hopefully Maluma will fly to Telaviv too.

And I'm afraid Kate Miller-Heidke will steal the spotlight from our Queen and become the queen of Eurovision that night. Everyone is talking about her performance from yesterdays semi final. Her song sucks. But wow... that was breathtaking to look at. 

7 minutes ago, Magrat said:

I'm really excited for the final, now that Madonna is basically confirmed. Though she should perform Medellin, because Crave does not have the hit potential that Medellin has. Hopefully Maluma will fly to Telaviv too.

And I'm afraid Kate Miller-Heidke will steal the spotlight from our Queen and become the queen of Eurovision that night. Everyone is talking about her performance from yesterdays semi final. Her song sucks. But wow... that was breathtaking to look at. 

Well, I sincerely doubt that anyone will steal the spotlight from Madonna. You can try and watch Illuminati from the Rebel Heart tour btw.

19 minutes ago, Magrat said:

Whaaaa... Kate...whooo? 😂 Kate is a contestant on ESC, Madonna is best selling female artist of all time and queen of pop.

giphy.gif

Mama is serving some Joan of Arc vibes

Madame X is a warrior? A knight in an armour? Not the getup I expected. This is going to be grand.

Edited by Foolio

28 minutes ago, Kilt said:

The armour suit will pair best with a disco stomper 😈

Those words are FORBIDDEN 😂