Eurovision

Btw just between us girls, those "statements" named in Israeli media... Do they exist? Madonna's statement, where is it? And Adam's statement is nowhere to be seen either. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Btw just between us girls, those "statements" named in Israeli media... Do they exist? Madonna's statement, where is it? And Adam's statement is nowhere to be seen either. 

What do you mean?

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Madonna-Ill-never-stop-playing-music-to-suit-someones-political-agenda-589646

5 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

She originally made the statement to Reuters and that is being reposted by a bunch of publications worldwide now. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-music-eurovision-madonna/madonna-on-eurovision-says-she-wont-bow-to-suit-someones-political-agenda-idUSKCN1SK0NS

Oooooh great!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s on BBC news that she might not be performing due to the contract not being signed it’s made it to British press now 

10 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

People might not buy her songs or like her anymore but she's still the ultimate force BOW DOWN.

What kind of passive agressive dig is this?  Older artist's don't sell digital singles, simple as that, look at Springsteen's digital singles sales off his new album. or Streisand, Cher etc

MADONNA has ALWAYS been liked and HATED , she's the definition of polarizing, even during her peaks , she had people who loathed her the world over

5 minutes ago, fandonna said:

so she is performing or not?

confusing now

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop superstar Madonna on Tuesday explained her decision to perform at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel this week, saying that she will always speak up to defend human rights and hopes to see “a new path toward peace.”

Read the posts Jesus😄

12-15 min - LAP, new song + the peace speech maybe?

It's bringing lots of expectation, tbqh. I think this will help to hype even more the performance! Thanks to the absurd boycott press will include how much she's helping in Palestine. Besides, the sentence she used suits any ideology! 

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

What kind of passive agressive dig is this?  Older artist's don't sell digital singles, simple as that, look at Springsteen's digital singles sales off his new album. or Streisand, Cher etc

MADONNA has ALWAYS been liked and HATED , she's the definition of polarizing, even during her peaks , she had people who loathed her the world over

Was not remotely intended as a passive aggressive dig. It was a tribute to her timeless power. 

Here the tribe or infinity people are so easy to dig at other fans and it's boring

Just now, M_Sinner said:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop superstar Madonna on Tuesday explained her decision to perform at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel this week, saying that she will always speak up to defend human rights and hopes to see “a new path toward peace.”

Read the posts Jesus😄

12-15 min - LAP, new song + the peace speech maybe?

Oh no speeches. They're not allowed in Eurovision. She may say something such as "When we are abused, attacked for our sexuality, gender or beliefs, WE RISE!". Cue to placing herself on the rising platform.

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Was not remotely intended as a passive aggressive dig. It was a tribute to her timeless power. 

Here the tribe or infinity people are so easy to dig at other fans and it's boring

Well people like her. And people like and love her songs. If that doesn't translate in a number one according to nowadays chats system is not her problem or our problem. 

Oh no speeches. They're not allowed in Eurovision.

What would they do? Drag her off the stage? If she wants to give a speech, she'll give a speech.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Get lost, absurda. 

I see how my "or like her anymore" sentence could have been rephrased. Just to reiterate that's not what I meant. I was just calling her powerful. Apologies. 

Well people like her. And people like and love her songs. If that doesn't translate in a number one according to nowadays chats system is not her problem or our problem. 

Now you see, that's WHAT I was trying to point out. Sloppy writing. Anyway YASSSSSSSS EUROVISION. 

1 hour ago, fandonna said:

so she is performing or not?

confusing now

Madonna has confirmed her intention to perform in the Eurovision final - but she still hasn't signed a contract with KAN and the EBU. And unless she signs a contract, she won't be allowed to appear in the show.

9 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Skip! 😂🤣😀

Sharing is caring. I was just proposing the link for you all to test it before the final saturday.

2 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I remember Can't stop the feeling,  but I read somewhere he also performed a classic hit. That I can't remember.

Justin Timberlake performed a snippet of "Rock Your Body", which then segued into the full version of "Can't Stop the Feeling!"

4 minutes ago, Msig said:

Madonna has confirmed her intention to perform in the Eurovision final - but she still hasn't signed a contract with KAN and the EBU. And unless she signs a contract, she won't be allowed to appear in the show.

Yes, still no official confirmation and it's Saturday. They all act like she's going to be there, everyone is ready for her performance but as long the contract is not signed, we might still get a bad surprise. I'm still confident they will fix things up. 

2 minutes ago, runa said:

Yes, still no official confirmation and it's Saturday. They all act like she's going to be there, everyone is ready for her performance but as long the contract is not signed, we might still get a bad surprise. I'm still confident they will fix things up. 

What if she's not aware of this contract confusion? obviously we don't know how her business side works what if someone in her team has fucked up?