Eurovision

http://www1.alliancefr.com/actualites/eurovision-2019-les-caprices-de-star-de-madonna-a-lhotel-dan-de-tel-aviv-6076973

G Translate

At the Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, preparations for the Royal Suite are complete for Madonna's arrival for her Eurovision Song Contest.

Madonna will be accompanied by her personal director, Guy Ozeri, and her team. The fifth floor of the hotel, which includes 37 luxurious rooms and suites overlooking the Tel Aviv beach has been reserved for them. Madonna is expected to stay in Israel for five days.

The hotel's preparations for Madonna's stay include setting up a private gym for privacy, smoked and sealed windows in the star's own room, and a supply of fruits and flowers. organic. Madonna will arrive at Dan Hotel Tel Aviv with her personal chef who will work closely with hotel chef Oved Alfia. The duo will also be responsible for the Friday meal in a private dining room attributed to the Madonna and her guests.

Madonna will be accommodated in a suite she has been to during her previous visits to Israel in 2009 and 2012. This Royal Suite at the Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv has also hosted many celebrities in the past, including Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones , Britney Spears, Guns and Roses, Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio and many others.

On the floor of the suites reserved for Madonna, in the suite "Terrace", which also faces the sea, will stay this week the French couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier. As we have already reported, it was chosen to dress Madonna and Dana International, and its proximity to the Madonna will make the best retouches on his outfits.

11 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

http://www1.alliancefr.com/actualites/eurovision-2019-les-caprices-de-star-de-madonna-a-lhotel-dan-de-tel-aviv-6076973

G Translate

At the Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, preparations for the Royal Suite are complete for Madonna's arrival for her Eurovision Song Contest.

Madonna will be accompanied by her personal director, Guy Ozeri, and her team. The fifth floor of the hotel, which includes 37 luxurious rooms and suites overlooking the Tel Aviv beach has been reserved for them. Madonna is expected to stay in Israel for five days.

The hotel's preparations for Madonna's stay include setting up a private gym for privacy, smoked and sealed windows in the star's own room, and a supply of fruits and flowers. organic. Madonna will arrive at Dan Hotel Tel Aviv with her personal chef who will work closely with hotel chef Oved Alfia. The duo will also be responsible for the Friday meal in a private dining room attributed to the Madonna and her guests.

Madonna will be accommodated in a suite she has been to during her previous visits to Israel in 2009 and 2012. This Royal Suite at the Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv has also hosted many celebrities in the past, including Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones , Britney Spears, Guns and Roses, Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio and many others.

On the floor of the suites reserved for Madonna, in the suite "Terrace", which also faces the sea, will stay this week the French couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier. As we have already reported, it was chosen to dress Madonna and Dana International, and its proximity to the Madonna will make the best retouches on his outfits.

:wow:

She's coming with the clouds

I'm still surprised why there's no official press release or confirmation from Eurovision.tv and M is not teasing us on Ig... lol

43 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm still surprised why there's no official press release or confirmation from Eurovision.tv and M is not teasing us on Ig... lol

its gonna be a big Surprise

I believe it could be for several reasons if she is indeed performing:

1. security

2. So that the rollout of her album isn’t mired in editorials and bad press quoting Roger Waters and anyone else calling for boycotts of Israel before she’s had the chance to perform what will most probably be a message of peace and unity, and an indictment of those wishing to punish an entire culture for the actions of a government. 

2 minutes ago, acko said:

Apparently her name was taken OFF the call sheet today.

She wants even bigger surprise.

But when will she rehearse at the venue, last minute?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/263074

Madonna arriving in Israel on Wednesday

Famed singer to perform at Eurovision contest in Tel Aviv.

Arutz Sheva Staff, 

This coming Wednesday, the private plane of philanthropist Silvan Adams is expected to land in Israel. Among the passengers will be the singer Madonna.

Madonna will perform at the Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, which is being held this week. She will lead a delegation of 135 people, including 40 members of a choir headed by rapper Quabo, 25 dancers and dozens of professionals who are in charge of choreography, stage, lighting and video art.

"It is a great honor to bring Madonna to Israel to participate in the largest music competition in the world," Adams said.

Last year, Adams helped bring the prestigious Giro d'Italia bicycle race to Israel for the first time.

6 minutes ago, acko said:

Apparently her name was taken OFF the call sheet today.

Huh, that’s interesting.

There are many articles about it right now in Israeli websites and like every one is giving different news lol.

One website claims that the contracts is not sealed yet and that is ther reason there is not formal confirmation about it. They are saying it's because her performance is demanding too much and the production teams just can't have it. They are saying that the producer wanted to let it go but the heads of Kan insisted on Madonna. Also Madonna wants to perform 2 new song and the producers want her to perform like a prayer so they also disagreeing on that... they are saying that the stage doesn't fit and they need to build a new tent for the equipment of her performance... I mean how they didn't clarify those things before? It doesn't make sense....

Any way there are also websites that says its conformed and she is landing in Israel on Wednesday

One website litterly made one news about that it's not aconfirmed yet but it also have another news about that is all ok... its sounds like there is a hugh mass behind the scenes

They are also saying that it will be a nightmare for the producing team... sounds like its gonna be rushed. Like they did everything that they could so she will come but thay didn't mind think about getting ready for her to come... mess

there is another news that says that the plane of the equipment  for her performance already arrived today and that she is coming with a choir of 40 people and Quavo and 25 dancers... probably for like a prayer and Future

I guess it will be clear if she will land in Israel

They wanted Like A Prayer and she wanted two new songs? I wish she will give them a finger and sing Act of Contrition instead.

6 minutes ago, Acediace said:

there is another news that says that the plane of the equipment  for her performance already arrived today and that she is coming with a choir of 40 people and Quavo and 25 dancers... probably for like a prayer and Future

I guess it will be clear if she will land in Israel

Will she replicate Met gala performance in bigger form?

While a new song is exciting, I feel like it would be a missed opportunity to not perform Medellin. I mean it is the current single after all, getting streamed the most, the #1 song on Radio 2, etc. 

She has never said personally she is doing this has she?

Neither has her team?

Maybe it's actually been BS from the get go.

I'd prefer she didn't do it personally. I guess we'll find out soon enough!