"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

So nothing was changed in the video!??!!

i love it except for her dancing - it doesnt even suit song and sorry but its 'i'm a cool mom' dancing. but i love it because it's her being herself now.  i accept it.

beautiful colors too! was there a question period before premiere or did i miss something!? i havent read through this thread

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

So nothing was changed in the video!??!!

i love it except for her dancing - it doesnt even suit song and sorry but its 'i'm a cool mom' dancing. but i love it because it's her being herself now.  i accept it.

beautiful colors too! was there a question period before premiere or did i miss something!? i havent read through this thread

something was added in the begiing and in the end, and a couple of small things more were changed.It´s not the same video, but 98% was already in the leak

So yes, she looks amazing doesn't she?

It beats Medellin in that department even if the other is more of an "event" kind of video.

5 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

I guess you mean not to roshroshrosh it?

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Kong kong

I am laughing so hard with this "conversation" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love simplicity of the video. it really goes well with the song

Love Love Love this song and video, I get Secret / 1994 vibes from it.

My only issue is that bloody honest vocal coach Eurovision video came on straight after the video finished, fix this and get rid of her!

5 hours ago, Kim said:

HUN, there was nothing natural about that orange soft focus. This looks much better (assuming it's representative of the actual vid)

I love the final vid but these harder contrasts and darker colors make her look airbrushed as hell which is absurd.

3 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Love Love Love this song and video, I get Secret / 1994 vibes from it.

My only issue is that bloody honest vocal coach Eurovision video came on straight after the video finished, fix this and get rid of her!

You can click in not interested I think.

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

You can click in not interested I think.

It was on my PS4, it came straight on, no countdown like there usually is. I’ll see if I can block it on my Mac.